• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mid-terms 2014

well, he has 2 months to go Emperialistic on us.
just hope there's a lot of tit for that tat.

no - that was medical marijuana, govt controlled - they now have the same deal as Colorado and Washington - it's cheaper when it's pure capitalism

Recreational weed has a 25% tax in CO ---- black market is re-emerging as folks seek to rein in the greedy government. This will get messy, far from pure capitalism.

Watching BHO in his PC. He is going to use executive action to allow some illegals to stay. This is exactly why the republicans were elected. They want this **** stopped. The President is not a ******* dictator who can do whatever the **** he wants to do. They better man up and try to stop this ****.

Pass the law I tell you to, or I'll do it myself. Yeah, that's not how our government works *******.

As an Independant i am hoping that this election smackdown coupled with the republican legislature will keep Wolf in check. Nationwide results like this tend to move the losing party toward the center and the winning party to the extremes. Corbett was a failure IMO and needed to go.
Corbett was a master at getting a lot of little things done that no one can see, but that doesn't win you elections. Liquor reform and making the state employee unions lose their ******* minds wins you elections.
See Walker, Scott, governor of Wisconsin. Who won again.

Shoot, that was good. Imma clean it up and put it on Facebook.

Pass the law I tell you to, or I'll do it myself. Yeah, that's not how our government works *******.

BHO never blames himself or his "principles". Before the election he said that his policies were on the ballot. After the election the polices weren't on the ballot and people are just wanting us to get along and pass his agenda. This is what happens when you elect a lightweight, narcissist, petty, over his head, petulant little man as a world leader.

BHO never blames himself or his "principles". Before the election he said that his policies were on the ballot. After the election the polices weren't on the ballot and people are just wanting us to get along and pass his agenda. This is what happens when you elect a lightweight, narcissist, petty, over his head, petulant little man as a world leader.

But he's black!!!! Doesn't that count for SOMETHING?????

GOP has votes to pass Keystone

Republican gains in the Senate have given Keystone XL supporters a filibuster-proof majority to pass a bill approving construction of the controversial pipeline.

Before Tuesday’s election, supporters had 57 votes in the Senate in support of Keystone, including a dozen Democrats. After Republicans picked up seven Senate seats (and counting) in Tuesday's election, the vote count for Keystone had ballooned to 61.

GOP Sen.-elects Mike Rounds (S.D.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.) Cory Garnder (Colo.) and Joni Ernst (Iowa) are all Keystone backers.

"The election of several pro-Keystone Senators puts the passage of Keystone that much closer and shows energy projects like Keystone is a priority for our country," Ryan Bernstein, Sen. John Hoeven's (R-N.D.) chief of staff, told The Hill on Wednesday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-has-votes-to-pass-keystone/ar-BBd7Vl7?ocid=mailsignout

--------------------------

Make em squeal!

elections have consequences

say g'bye Dirty Harry

Orrin Hatch will be the new President pro tempore of the United States Senate

....he'll also be 3rd in line for the Presidency and head the powerful Senate Finance Committee,

SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. Orrin Hatch said last month that if the Republicans take control of the Senate, the new majority leader might turn some of the procedural rule changes the Democrats passed against them.

"I wouldn't blame him if he did because a lesson needs to be taught here,"

Topping the list is replacing the Affordable Care Act commonly called Obamacare

"We will pass bill after bill after bill and make cases for those bills, and if he vetoes and vetoes and vetoes, people will catch on as to what kind of leadership this current president is capable of," he said.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865614824/Hatch-Lee-ready-to-set-Washington-agenda.html

And OMG the phone calls especially when one just gets home from work! Only time my landline rings!

29w1nnn.jpg

ny_dn.jpg

Watching BHO in his PC. He is going to use executive action to allow some illegals to stay. This is exactly why the republicans were elected. They want this **** stopped. The President is not a ******* dictator who can do whatever the **** he wants to do. They better man up and try to stop this ****.

Judge Napolitano just said on Fox that the executive orders are only good as long as the President is in power. So if he does something with immigration, it expires when he leaves office. It's up to the next President to decide to keep the order active.

Lol. NPR dude said the GOP has an opportunity to begin to repair their damaged brand.

While I don't have a issue with the GOP fixing some things, is the party that just swept through a very successful election cycle REALLY the "damaged brand"?

Maybe the people intended to elect a Party of No.

Who would have believed there would be new GOP governors in... Massachusetts? Maryland?

Narcissist In Chief Says the Midterms Weren't About Him

Leadership: A month ago, President Obama declared that "every single one" of his policies was on the ballot this November. Now, in the wake of his party's crushing defeat, he's trying to take it back.

ISSobama_141106_345.jpg.cms

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...t-midterm-election-rout-was-not-about-him.htm

---------------------------------

Squeal! Squeal!

I note that my Libtard friends on FB stopped their manic support of FBP some time ago and went strangely quiet.

Some libtards on my facebook took the we arr going to get back to work part of Mitch Mcconnell's statements and made it about the Republicans not doing their jobs before now... the dumb libtards totally missed the point that Reid was stonewalling them in the Senate and now they can actually bring up bills for vote.

Some libtards on my facebook took the we arr going to get back to work part of Mitch Mcconnell's statements and made it about the Republicans not doing their jobs before now... the dumb libtards totally missed the point that Reid was stonewalling them in the Senate and now they can actually bring up bills for vote.
To the Libtard all Republican bills are by definition "bad" and not worthy of being voted on or passed into law.

need to check the bridges and skyscrapers for 21STEELERS21. he hasnt been in this forum in far too long.

need to check the bridges and skyscrapers for 21STEELERS21. he hasnt been in this forum in far too long.
I thought his mother only let him use the computer twice a week?

well, he IS writing a coloring book.
maybe that's not going as well as his various business ventures?

The pubbies need to listen to what they were told yesterday. They weren't swept in to be moderate. They were told to box in the criminal that occupies the White House and save the Republic. They have hundreds of passed bills stacked up that were killed by the criminal that ran the Senate. They need to push those through the Senate like a machine. They can make a few quick moves that will show dramatic results to the folks at home - Keystone and tax reform would impact the economy immediately. Repatriating $2T would right (no pun) the fiscal ship and get piles of capital back into the economy. They could turn the economy white hot in a year. Just simply do those things and forget the rhetoric. Everything will fall into place for them. Then they can kill obamacare. What is anybody going to say at that point?

They also need to kill ANY mumbling of impeachment. Impeach the criminal through legislative action and it's positive impact on the Republic. Let him stew in his own juices as the Republic ignores him. That is hell to a narcissist.

@#$% "moderate". Being "moderate" is what marginalized pubbies in the first place. Nobody that won yesterday won with a "moderate" message.
LOL Harry Reid...
Said outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat, " The message from voters is clear: They want us to work together."

LOL Harry Reid...
Said outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat, " The message from voters is clear: They want us to work together."

BWAHAHAHA! Yeah, that's it.

The narcissist in chief has heard the voters......even (maybe especially) the ones that didn't vote. Ya see, they lost because people are disengaged (or disenfranchised) not because voters don't want us to sink further into third worldism.The guy reeeeeaally needs some remedial courses on the Constitution.

The narcissist in chief has heard the voters......even (maybe especially) the ones that didn't vote. Ya see, they lost because people are disengaged (or disenfranchised) not because voters don't want us to sink further into third worldism.The guy reeeeeaally needs some remedial courses on the Constitution.
They lost big because of racist Republicans passing racist voter ID laws and burning crosses in front of polling places in black precincts, low turnout of ill, er, undocumented immigrants, and the simple fact that people do not understand His greatness and know what's good for them.

Judge Napolitano just said on Fox that the executive orders are only good as long as the President is in power. So if he does something with immigration, it expires when he leaves office. It's up to the next President to decide to keep the order active.

Yes I know. The problem is that once they are granted some form of quasi amnesty it becomes a humanitarian issue. Whoever resends the action is seen as a meanie.

Just think about this. Just having the discussion about a president openly and actively skirting the constitution should alarm everyone. He doesn't have the authority. Having said that, I think the reps have an opportunity if he does it. Don't impeach the guy. That would take forever and it would make him a martyr. They should run against his lawlessness in 2016.

I was playing golf in Myrtle Beach last week, 12 rounds in 8 days. I didn't go near a computer.

The only things that are likely to happen in the next year are a bill to pass the Keystone pipeline which Obama will veto and it will
get over ridden. With oil dropping, it would be funny if the pipeline got delayed because it doesn't look like as good of an investment by
the Canadians.

Obama is actually closer to Republicans than he is to many Dems on two issues: free trade and corp tax reform. Reid was blocking the trade,
so expect Europe and Asia trade agreements to get done and Obama will sign.

Obama wanted some of Corp tax reform to lower deficit and Repubs wanted it to be revenue neutral. Obama will have to give in and accept\
Revenue neutral. Lower rates offset by less deductions.