• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Minneapolis Riots part duex

FordFairLane

Reaction score
So dumb kid resisted arrest, tries to get away, cop accidentally pulls gun not taser. Minneapolis burns and looted again. I guess we’ll ignore the facts again and just burn that shithole down.

I hate all democratic run cities and states. All are horrible cesspools of homeless and drug addicts. I have an opportunity to buy a charter business in Florida and usually I back down to my wife because of our family. But she works in a tiny school in an all white town. I have to deal with the degenerates. I don’t think I can live here another year.

Of course the Chauvin jury is fully aware of this ****. So yeah, no chance of a verdict based on fear of repercussion, nope, none at all.

If the races were reversed, we would have a Faulkner or Harper Lee book.

Sticking this here bc im not coach.

A friend asked me. Why has so many “mass shooting” happened in the last 3-4 months compared to previous? Or are more just making the news feed because it fits something something. I told my friend to shut the **** up and buy me a drink. So I bought two cause I’m like George

How in the hell did the cop mistake her firearm for a taser? That's no small **** up. BUT, he'd still be alive if he hadn't resisted arrest.

Another person needlessly killed by a stupid police officer. How the **** do you mistake your service weapon for a taser? And the woman that shot him was a 25 year veteran. Good lord. From what I've read she is going to be charged. With what, I don't know. From the video, she seems genuinely shocked that she actually shot him, and she yelled "taser" three times before firing, so I could get behind this being an accident depending on what other evidence is presented. That said, if she doesn't know the difference between a taser and her service weapon, she doesn't need to be on the streets policing.

Yes it was a monumental **** up by the police officer. The best way to avoid being killed by the police ******* up is not committing crimes and not resisting arrest. Mark dice breaks it down pretty well here.

Another person needlessly killed by a stupid police officer. How the **** do you mistake your service weapon for a taser?

Only in America can you watch the coverage of an African-American killed by Police that interrupted the trial of a Policeman who killed an African-American which was then interrupted by the coverage of a mass shooting at a school.

Yes it was a monumental **** up by the police officer. The best way to avoid being killed by the police ******* up is not committing crimes and not resisting arrest. Mark dice breaks it down pretty well here.

I don't know who Mike Dice is, but he's an asshat. I semi-agree with some of his points but his message is flippant and arrogant. This type of message is what discourages meaning discussions and only serves to create division lines and obtain viewership (Money)

Only in America can you watch the coverage of an African-American killed by Police that interrupted the trial of a Policeman who killed an African-American which was then interrupted by the coverage of a mass shooting at a school.
Did CNN miss the ex-football player story that killed the whole family of the doctor?

Mass school shooting ? you mean the kid that brought a gun to school in Tennessee and was shot and killed by the cops ? Not quite a mass shooting, but hey what ever generates clicks.

I don't know who Mike Dice is, but he's an asshat. I semi-agree with some of his points but his message is flippant and arrogant. This type of message is what discourages meaning discussions and only serves to create division lines and obtain viewership (Money)
You can’t be reasonable with unreasonable people. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but every time we have tried to be civil with the left they have stabbed us in the back. If we fight then we win if we try to be conciliatory they cheat and kick us in the balls. Never compromise with evil, evil wins when you do. Negotiations should only begin when they are on their backs with our knees on their chests and our knives at their throats.

I assume you're referring to the one in Knoxville, TN. I don't think that was a mass shooting at that school. Kid brought a gun to school. Cops found him in the restroom and ordered him out. He refused and shot a cop. Cop shot him and killed him. Everyone else was sent home.

If you are talking about a different one, I don't watch much news so I haven't heard about it.

I assume you're referring to the one in Knoxville, TN. I don't think that was a mass shooting at that school. Kid brought a gun to school. Cops found him in the restroom and ordered him out. He refused and shot a cop. Cop shot him and killed him. Everyone else was sent home.

If you are talking about a different one, I don't watch much news so I haven't heard about it.
Nope, that is the one he is talking about, but the actual narrative doesn't fit his narrative so it will be swept under the rug.

no no no

kid brought an automatic revolver to school, of AR-49 variant - a ghosted gun, if you prefer - then went on a rampage firing 90 bullets per second before reloading. that kind of firepower is not meant for the skreets.

no no no

kid brought an automatic revolver to school, of AR-49 variant - a ghosted gun, if you prefer - then went on a rampage firing 90 bullets per second before reloading. that kind of firepower is not meant for the skreets.
You forgot, it was firing .50 Cal. Ammo too and the gun weighed as much as 10 moving boxes!

no no no

You forgot, it was firing .50 Cal. Ammo too and the gun weighed as much as 10 moving boxes!

I found a brief clip of the kid firing the automatic semi-automatic revolver AR-14 .50 caliber ghost death gun:

tenor.gif

Unbelievable. How is that gun legal?? Guaranteed he bought it at a gun show, under the "machine gun automatic semi-automatic revolver AR-27 .50 caliber ghost gun" loophole.

******' loopholes. 😠

the officer resigned.
When you pull a pistol and believe that you pulled a taser, feel the weight of a pistol and still believe you pulled a taser, line up the sight and still believe you pulled a taser, and shoot the dumb ******* in the back in an AWE **** moment. yeeeaahhhh...you should probably resign at a minimum.

When you pull a pistol and believe that you pulled a taser, feel the weight of a pistol and still believe you pulled a taser, line up the sight and still believe you pulled a taser, and shoot the dumb ******* in the back in an AWE **** moment. yeeeaahhhh...you should probably resign at a minimum.
I believe the police chief did, as well.