• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Newsmax cancels My Pillow guy

I love My Pillow...

Sleep like a baby!

That's pretty hardcore to get barred from Newsmax!

You can’t speak of the stolen election. Nobody wants their business licenses pulled.

My pillow guy seemed like a loon in that interview. How can you have a conversation with someone like that?

My pillow guy seemed like a loon in that interview. How can you have a conversation with someone like that?

Did he look like a loon or was he trying to get a word in edgewise?

He was trying to explain why they shut down his social media accounts and the host immediately started interrupting him.

That host RAN from the interview, thats some serious fear of being sued/canceled. Maybe Chelsey Handler refused to blow him that evening if he allowed voter fraud to be discussed?

Seriously, its cool to read that statement, but after you've protected your network by making their spineless position clear, let the guy have his say. Isn't that what America is about?

Personally, it means nothing to me that all states certified the results. O.J. Simpson was acquitted by a jury, but I still believe he didi it.

That interview reminds me of when Newt Gingrich brought up mention of George Soros on Fox News and Harris Faulkner nearly **** her pants on air, said we don't mention or discuss George Soros...awkward pause...and Newt's like well why not? Creepy awkward. It was obvious, there are legal or financial or political issues involved and you simply cannot name him.

I think this is similar. Newsmax has been threatened heavily from somewhere to stop with the election fraud narrative and they are now turning on any mention of it on air.