• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nike

Under Amour is the **** though. The underwear is as comfy as it gets and lasts forever.

I still have some first year shirts from them when they came out. Still like brand new. Damn things cost -50-60 bucks each,but worth every penny.

My daily driver, an F-250 that I've had for over 21 years, with 275K on it, and would drive anywhere in it, respectfully disagrees.

Congrats! I normally dump my vehicles by 130,000. I did keep an Acura until it hit 235,000. It was literally falling apart..haha. When the power steering went out and it took some serious work to turn that ***** I junked it.

If nike's are comfy I'd wear them. Haven't purchased nike in forever aside from steelers stuff.
Adidas ortho shoes and their general cross training footwear suit me better.

I'm an adidas guy. If it makes you feel better, adidas owns reebok.
So same garments, non adidas logo. That's all. Reebok is cheap.

These days it's all the exact same made in China or Vietnam crap with a different logo slapped on. Might as well buy no name brands at Walmart and pay a hell of a lot less.

Occasionally I will buy whatever brand is on sale at T.J. Maxx.

Reactions: MTC
So, I saw the commercial everyone is bent out of shape about and I am left wondering why everyone is bent out of shape.

So, I saw the commercial everyone is bent out of shape about and I am left wondering why everyone is bent out of shape.

Thats the trendy thing to do.... the right can be every bit as illogical and vindictive as the left... lol..

Nobody's been protesting the national anthem. Not Kaepernick, nor any of the other players. They are not protesting the national anthem, and never were.

That's bullshit and you know it. If it's not about the anthem, you wouldn't do it during the anthem. Stop the bullshit lying!

The message is great, but Nike was looking at Kaep as a martyr. On one hand, what he started, made awareness to has an impact. You don't cause all of this unrest unless there is something going on that needs addressed. I give him high kudos for standing up(or kneeling) for what he believes and that's what the ad and commercial represents. All the political crap behind it is quite nuts.

Again, this is a bullshit narrative! His kneeling had NOTHING to do with any kind of injustice. I remember it clear as day. He originally sat during the anthem because he was PISSY that he had been BENCHED for Blaine Gabbert. Again, it had NOTHING to do with any kind of social justice. Then when people got upset that he was sitting, he started taking a knee. He spun it into some kind of social justice protest to try to save face. HISTORY ******* MATTERS!!!!

My daily driver, an F-250 that I've had for over 21 years, with 275K on it, and would drive anywhere in it, respectfully disagrees.

I had a Ford Contour. Piece of ****. Bought it brand new, and by the time I had 75k miles on it, I had already gone through 2 transmissions and 3 alternators.

here's my $.02 Sarge

gEqg0sW.jpg

SyHrfUP.jpg

Thats the trendy thing to do.... the right can be every bit as illogical and vindictive as the left... lol..

It's also trendy in some circles to act like you're too cool to acknowledge a slap in the face...lol (I guess "lol" at the end of a comment is pretty trendy in the same way)

Something about CK being offered as a motivational speaker to all of us.

I didn't watch the game last night. (Trump rally) Did any of those ******** kneel?

Again, this is a bullshit narrative! His kneeling had NOTHING to do with any kind of injustice. I remember it clear as day. He originally sat during the anthem because he was PISSY that he had been BENCHED for Blaine Gabbert. Again, it had NOTHING to do with any kind of social justice. Then when people got upset that he was sitting, he started taking a knee. He spun it into some kind of social justice protest to try to save face. HISTORY ******* MATTERS!!!!

I'm not going to argue with you because you have a different narrative to what is out there. I'm going by what he said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ck-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

I had a Ford Contour. Piece of ****. Bought it brand new, and by the time I had 75k miles on it, I had already gone through 2 transmissions and 3 alternators.

Just got lucky I guess, truck has a 7.3 diesel in it that routinely get 400 to 500K on them. Other than normal maintenance, I haven't had anything major go wrong.

Back in the early 90's I had a Mustang GT 5.0 T-top. Fastest car I've ever driven. It was bad ***. I got a lot of tickets in that thing. And a lot of action in the back seat.

But still....**** Ford.

It's also trendy in some circles to act like you're too cool to acknowledge a slap in the face...lol (I guess "lol" at the end of a comment is pretty trendy in the same way)

I chuckle out loud at the antics of the left and right on a daily basis... lol.
People bent out of shape over someone kneeling during the anthem and people theowing hissy fits because somebody used Him or Her instead of zim or zer or flum or floo or whatever made up slight they imagine are all the same in my book... if they aren’t physically harming others who the **** cares what they do, thats all between them, their friends and family, and god....

the left:
Kaepernick is a hero

also the left:

Kaepernick is an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about

"You have Hillary, who's called black teens or black kids 'superpredators.' You have Donald Trump, who's openly racist," Kaepernick said, per Richardson. "We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally. ... That doesn't make sense to me because if that was any other person, you'd be in prison. So what is this country really standing for?"

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ald-trump-hillary-clinton-presidential-debate

Burt_Reynolds_1.jpg

safe_image.php

Nike's online sales surge after Kaepernick ads revealed: report

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-surge-after-kaepernick-ads-revealed-report

Nike’s online sales appear to have surged in the week since it announced Colin Kaepernick as the face of its latest ad campaign.

According to data released from Edison Trends, a digital commerce research company based in Silicon Valley, online sales for the sportswear brand grew 31 percent from last Sunday through Tuesday.

They noted that the growth is also a 17 percent gain from the number recorded for the same period in 2017, the new report found.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement obtained by Fortune magazine.

The signing of Kaepernick, who was the first NFL player to protest racial inequality and police brutality by taking a knee during the national anthem before games, generated backlash from critics of the protest movement.

President Trump, a frequent critic of the anthem protests, also spoke out against the ad campaign.

Remember the Smokin' Jay Cutler meme? Well, it's back:

5b901f3b477d8649d2000001.jpeg

Of course you stand behind a guy that drives a false narrative about police brutality and serves as a role model for our youth basically telling them to disrespect the Flag of the USA. Of course.

I'd like your next article to be about Colin's endless work in the field with violent communities and with law enforcement officer to fix these problems. How he spends his millions to attack this problem he is so radical about instead of collecting millions and basically making a name an an income for himself off of this issue.

He's no hero, he's no Patriot.