• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non Steeler Preseason Games

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a thread for anything that may stick out to you in any games around the league.

Malik Willis started for Titans vs the ravens and had some big plays. From the bits i saw, he holds the ball too long but you also saw the talent on a great scramble TD and on some big time throws.

Giants played their starters for a drive. The OL looked decent. Saquon actually had some holes and was able to go north south quickly rather than dance to avoid defenders in the backfield.

Pats had some rookie LB that was all over the field and already has a better pro career than Devin Bush

I watched a few quarters of the Ravens game. Willis took some sacks that he shouldnt have. but he looks like a stronger Lamar with a better arm. he scrambles but not as well as Lanar

I watched a bit of the rats vs titans game

some young stud of a UDFA out of U of H (David Anenih) had back to back sacks late in the 4th quarter

Hard Knocks started with the Lions. Their staff includes Randle El, Duce Staley, and Hank Fraley.

Aiden Hutchenson lucky he didn't go to the Jets, he'd have to keep Zach Wilson far away from his mom.

Last edited:
I watched a few YouTube highlite Qtrs. of ****/gayvens and cheats/giants. Nothing special but also pre-season. Was glad cheats were losing st the time I watched.

Salute the nation

I watched a few YouTube highlite Qtrs. of ****/gayvens and cheats/giants. Nothing special but also pre-season. Was glad cheats were losing st the time I watched.

Salute the nation
Cheats look like they can be run on. And thats against the Giants.

Just a thread for anything that may stick out to you in any games around the league.

Malik Willis started for Titans vs the ravens and had some big plays. From the bits i saw, he holds the ball too long but you also saw the talent on a great scramble TD and on some big time throws.

Giants played their starters for a drive. The OL looked decent. Saquon actually had some holes and was able to go north south quickly rather than dance to avoid defenders in the backfield.

Pats had some rookie LB that was all over the field and already has a better pro career than Devin Bush
What yew talking about Willis.

Not often I get to throw that line out.

Some might not care for my humor,

I guess you can say different strokes

For different folks.

😁

Willis I think was exactly as advertised. He did have some big plays and one side arm throw has everyone believing. he is Patrick Mahomes. He also had some bad misses and as Tape said, held into the ball too long, but he is a rookie.

Willis I think was exactly as advertised. He did have some big plays and one side arm throw has everyone believing. he is Patrick Mahomes. He also had some bad misses and as Tape said, held into the ball too long, but he is a rookie.
I read that Vrabel removed him from the game for not passing the ball or stepping up in the pocket/reading defenses when he should have..

You know...basically took him out for not being a QB.

Vrabel benched Willis for not throwing the ball.

Desmond Ridder doesn't look bad at all. Had one INT but it was a mediocre college throw instead of an NFL dart - other than that the kid looks nearly as good as Mariotta...

Trace McSorley with an impressive first half for Arizona vs the bengals putting up 23 points. He's a good backup for Murray, similar style. Don't have to change the playbook if you need him.

Sounding like Zack Wilson may have torn ACL. Flacco is #2 there. If Wilson is done for the year, what do you do? Right now their franchise is all about developing WIlson as the franchise QB. Do you bother making a play for Jimmy G? Why spend draft picks and money for a 1 year stop gap and hand it back to Wilson next year? They could be better off stinking. Maybe they will be interested in Rudolph for a mid round pick.

Did you watch w/ Coach???

I went to find him but his LUXURY car wasn't parked in the BAR parking lot........................................

I thought it would be easy to find but come to find out......... there were so many there (he said his was the only one).............. I gave up

P-L-U-S I'm honest about it

Salute the nation

Trace McSorley with an impressive first half for Arizona vs the bengals putting up 23 points. He's a good backup for Murray, similar style. Don't have to change the playbook if you need him.

Sounding like Zack Wilson may have torn ACL. Flacco is #2 there. If Wilson is done for the year, what do you do? Right now their franchise is all about developing WIlson as the franchise QB. Do you bother making a play for Jimmy G? Why spend draft picks and money for a 1 year stop gap and hand it back to Wilson next year? They could be better off stinking. Maybe they will be interested in Rudolph for a mid round pick.
Non-contact knee injuries are never good. I was really looking forward to seeing what Wilson would do in his second year, particularly with how they started to build the team. Stinking and earning another top draft pick to help build is probably better for the future, but Robert Saleh isn't interested in another losing season and going on the hot seat sooner than he has to. At some point you need to build a winning culture and I think that is a reason they'd make a move for Jimmy G.

Jax fans cheering Watson . "Let's go Watson, lets go Watson...!

Oh Wait...

Watson but more importantly the NFL needs to hear this at every stadium he plays at, including cleveland.

Nice find Stewey !!!

Salute the nation

I like footbaw