• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now they've turned Captain America gay

Soooo...Stryker injected him with his super serum up the hershey highway? Who is his mortal enemy now?...Red Hat?

It's the progressive way to target minors with a sexual agenda. Have you noticed how many fictional characters on TV now are either gay or somehow oppressed?
Just following the successful NBA strategy I suppose.

Well they goofed it. If they were going to retcon the character they should have made it a black transman otherkin....

Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester with a broken heart
He said turn me around and take me back to the start

Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester with a broken heart
He said turn me around and take me back to the start
I must be losing my mind ,are you blind? I've seen it all a million times.....

Can't just have a normal straight alpha male. We also must have the beta soy boy tranny fluid but genderless all inclusive but separate blue feelings fighter version too.

Just another way to sexulize stuff for kids.

I wonder how long it will be before the pedophiles demand to be included in the lgbqtrexognwp special group fighting for rights to **** little kids.

Can't just have a normal straight alpha male. We also must have the beta soy boy tranny fluid but genderless all inclusive but separate blue feelings fighter version too.

Just another way to sexulize stuff for kids.

I wonder how long it will be before the pedophiles demand to be included in the lgbqtrexognwp special group fighting for rights to **** little kids.
Too late...already in the works. https://wbsm.com/california-proposal-seeks-to-normalize-pedophilia-opinion/

ehhh I could see it.

Did his wardrobe change? No more red, white and blue, America according to this moment sucks. I suggest he goes full rainbow.