• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama approval rating is bogus

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The media is really promoting this storyline about Obama's approval rating being highest in seven years.

I still don't know anyone who doesn't highly disapprove of that douche. Maybe my yard guy. Got to be the same pollsters who had Hillary winning.

The approval rating is just about popularity and not policy. He is liked by a lot of people but even they know he was the worst President in my lifetime and possibly ever.

Its just more smoke and mirrors. Only clueless dems for life still approve of Obummer.

I didn't know he had an approval rating. LOL

I approve of his sorry *** leaving office soon.

I suspect at this point anybody with any common sense at all has no faith whatsoever in the media or it's depiction of "fact".

The approval rating is just about popularity and not policy. He is liked by a lot of people but even they know he was the worst President in my lifetime and possibly ever.

Rush explained it.

Ask people what they think about a certain policy or the way the country is headed WITHOUT attaching Obamas name to it, and the disapproval is very high.

Attach Obamas name to it and the attitude changes.

The media is really promoting this storyline about Obama's approval rating being highest in seven years.

I still don't know anyone who doesn't highly disapprove of that douche. Maybe my yard guy. Got to be the same pollsters who had Hillary winning.

More like its rigged. These polls call pro-Obama people for their sample.

he will be just a footnote in history soon enough...