• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Prayers up for Coach Bubbles

He will pop a bubble and be back on the field in no time. Never underestimate the power of bubblicious.

Oh crap, I didn't realize he got hit and hurt when that happened.

I thought it was funny he never stopped chomping on his gum through the whole melee.

I hope he is fine
unrelated , but I also hope he learned to never tell boz to kick short to one of the best returners in the league…

Bubbles has had many GAFFs throughout his tenure here.

I do hope him quick healing and health wise recovery.

I still hope he is replaced along with some other higher coaching personnel.

Salute the nation

I don't know, at 70 recovery may be difficult. Although rotator cuff surgeries are commonplace and physical therapy usually gets you back to normal. But, sheesh, at 70 he should be sailing off into the sunset. Speaking of, Pete Carroll's another septuagenarian who loves the hubba bubba. Looking at those guys, maybe I should drop the omega 3s, multi-vitamins, etc and adopt a gum chewing regimen?

This guy is back in one week from a rotator cuff tear? All of the NFL players these days must just be soft!

Tomlin should send Canada back up to the safety of booth. That's the last coach I would want to see get his bell rung!

Tomlin should send Canada back up to the safety of booth. That's the last coach I would want to see get his bell rung!
Maybe a knock on the noggin would loosen up the lack of....