• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RBG is almost done - You ain't seen nothin' yet!

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Wait until Trump gets to nominate another justice. The dems won't know what to do - oppose the wall, oppose the nominee, impeach the President.. I can't wait.

I am really looking forward to it. By the way, Kavanaugh is a weak ******. We need a strong conservative on the bench.

I am really looking forward to it. By the way, Kavanaugh is a weak ******. We need a strong conservative on the bench.

Weak but there is a R next to his name. safest pick to get through.

I understand that Supreme Court appointments are for life. BUT....shouldn't there be SOMETHING in the Constitution that makes an exception to this? Like seriously.....RBG is technically ALIVE....but she's like 99% dead.

Being reported that the White House is looking at a short list of nominees. It's coming!!!!!

Well, if you thought Kavanaugh's confirmation was a circus, that will seem tame by comparison. My guess, anyway.

I predict that no matter whom President Trump nominates, there will be much anguish, wringing of hands, tears shed, apocalypse predicting, back stabbing, nail biting, hair pulling and general absurdity flowing forth.

I hope the person picked is a male. I want to see another round of false rape accusations to finally put an end to that **** when it backfires again and to here the Rheeeeeeeeeee from the feminists about how RBGs seat should go to a womyn in perpetuity.

I don't want a conservative lemming on the Court any more than a liberal one. I don't expect to always agree with their decisions but I expect them to follow the Constitution even if I don't always like the outcome.

She waited, gambling that Hillary would win. She chose poorly

50211453_10217932662296302_5587239512741773312_n.jpg

Nope, I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.

Imagine the following:
  • Democrats, "the Party for Women" - destroying Amy Coney for not being the proper type of female.
  • Amy's Catholic. They will oppose her for being Catholic (while protecting Sharia and Islam in the Government). Let them expose themselves further for being anti-Christian
  • Amy's attractive. Liberals...aren't. And they don't like anyone who is outside of Hollywood. Every smart, beautiful Conservative woman is Satan walking to the Left.
  • She's got 7 children. SEVEN. Democrats kill children by the tens of millions annually. I hope they attack her for her motherhood. What a conundrum to expose to the American public
  • She's 46 years old. My God, we could have her on the court for four decades if she goes full-RGB.

I want to see Liberals fight against this beautiful, incredibly smart, mother of 7 and try to destroy her. It will lose them votes by the landslide.

I don't want a conservative lemming on the Court any more than a liberal one. I don't expect to always agree with their decisions but I expect them to follow the Constitution even if I don't always like the outcome.

This. Making decisions based on constitutionality rather than emotions or ideology. It is their only job.

I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.

I'll buy that Tim.............

th
th
2018-07-03-msnbc-mlhj-barrett.png

....and the Lefties already have their talking points, err, maybe had ?

When Barrett was confirmed as a U.S. Circuit Court judge last year, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) angered some Catholics by bringing up Barrett’s Catholicism. “You have a long history of believing your religious beliefs should prevail,” Feinstein said to Barrett. “When you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for years in this country.”

Feinstein’s oddly worded phrase that “the dogma lives loudly” became an instant meme among some Catholics, who said it showed outright bias, and they put it on coffee mugs and T-shirts as a sign of pride.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-praise/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8487ad88c9d2

I thought all this anti-Catholic stuff was settled with JFK

th

Nope, I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.

Imagine the following:
  • Democrats, "the Party for Women" - destroying Amy Coney for not being the proper type of female.
  • Amy's Catholic. They will oppose her for being Catholic (while protecting Sharia and Islam in the Government). Let them expose themselves further for being anti-Christian
  • Amy's attractive. Liberals...aren't. And they don't like anyone who is outside of Hollywood. Every smart, beautiful Conservative woman is Satan walking to the Left.
  • She's got 7 children. SEVEN. Democrats kill children by the tens of millions annually. I hope they attack her for her motherhood. What a conundrum to expose to the American public
  • She's 46 years old. My God, we could have her on the court for four decades if she goes full-RGB.

I want to see Liberals fight against this beautiful, incredibly smart, mother of 7 and try to destroy her. It will lose them votes by the landslide.

Excellent points Tim. 100% behind this one as long as she has a record of following the Constitution and not ideology.

The Democrats knew Kavanaugh was getting confirmed, their goal was to weaken his hand, and they might have succeeded in this regard by appealing to their base, and putting the microscope under his early career as a Supreme Court Justice.

However, the court went slightly to the right, and in time I suspect Kavanaugh will show a more conservative streak in him.

When a person reaches their mid-80's, their ability to come back from a major health issues declines. This is Ginsberg's third cancer diagnosis. In 1999, the Justice was treated for colon cancer. Then, in 2009, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This time a piece of her lung was removed. It’s not clear whether lung cancer is primary cancer or one that has spread from another place.

With a decreased lung capacity and her age, she's reaching a point where she should retire, and likely would have if Clinton won the election.

Trump needs to vet his candidates a bit better and pick the youngest most reliably conservative of the bunch, sticking it to the left for 20 years of a 6-3 split on the most ideological issues. Only the good lord knows how much time a person has left to live.