• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reality sets in: Trump Disapproval At 60 Percent In New Poll

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

Wow....just wow.....WINNING!
Don't worry Trump people, I'm sure Rasmussen and Breitbart/Pravda have him at 98% approval.....

President Trump

giphy.gif

So, 7/24 negative coverage, with rumor, truth twisting, and ignoring anything that might be considered positive, is working?

No surprise here.

So, 7/24 negative coverage, with rumor, truth twisting, and ignoring anything that might be considered positive, is working?

No surprise here.

A Repugnican robbing the treasury blind and engorging the rich while not a peep of complaint from the lemmings.....yeah no surprise at all.

Rubbish. You left tards will have to somehow crash the economy in order for Trump to not be reelected. And good luck with those polls..hahahahaha. Two scoops or one?

as the election showed...polls don't mean ****.....just like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the **** you post here

as the election showed...polls don't mean ****.....just like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the **** you post here

You left off 00.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

A Repugnican robbing the treasury blind and engorging the rich while not a peep of complaint from the lemmings.....yeah no surprise at all.

How about some content, not name calling? Then we can talk. Or, you can continue the childishness and accomplish nothing. Your call.

Don't worry Trump people, I'm sure Rasmussen and Breitbart/Pravda have him at 98% approval.....

Yea, cause an ABC/Washington Post poll shown on MSNBC couldn't be biased. Only the ones showing him with better numbers are biased.

You are mind numbingly hypocritical. It is funny as hell, actually.

Well you asked for it and Rasmussen was a hell of a lot more accurate last election than most others.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ump_administration/trump_approval_index_aug31

When tracking President Trump’s job approval on a daily basis, people sometimes get so caught up in the day-to-day fluctuations that they miss the bigger picture. To look at the longer-term trends, Rasmussen Reports compiles the numbers on a full-month basis, and the results for Trump’s presidency can be seen in the graphics below.

The president earned a monthly job approval of 47% in August, up one point from July and just two points shy of 49% in April, his high for the year to date. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapproved of his job performance last month, down one point from the month before.

I knew the Left would lose their **** if Trump got elected and it's even more epic than I could have ever imagined. Six more years would be fitting for all the whining, complaining, insulting, name-calling, etc. that has gone on the past 2 years. The next election should be an epic **** show. I'm piling up on my gasoline to throw on all the fires that will be burning.

I knew the Left would lose their **** if Trump got elected and it's even more epic than I could have ever imagined. Six more years would be fitting for all the whining, complaining, insulting, name-calling, etc. that has gone on the past 2 years. The next election should be an epic **** show. I'm piling up on my gasoline to throw on all the fires that will be burning.

It truly is absolutely epic, the tantrums. From the moment it was called, we started hearing how 11/9 was the equivalent of 9/11 and it's just gotten more ridiculous since.

It truly is absolutely epic, the tantrums. From the moment it was called, we started hearing how 11/9 was the equivalent of 9/11 and it's just gotten more ridiculous since.

I know a lot of people hated W, mocked him, laughed at him, but THIS is top of the mountain of ridiculousness and pettiness. I have said it before, I never have liked DT, but hopes he does a good job that he is POTUSA. I don't have to like him to show support. I can see through him being a jackass to a bigger picture. If he fails, we all do. Why anyone would want that is beyond comprehension.

You mean letting everyone keep the money they earn.

I don't give a crap about polls, but that vid is cute.

Meh for all the reasons ive spouted for a few years now, polls are outdated and really only work in certain cases...

Media polls tend to be biased, because the outlets themselves are biased. Then they use the results to support whatever narrative they want to push in the first place. Kind of like the FBI leaking to the press, and then using the press piece to support starting an investigation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app