• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

I can't remember the last time the steelers looked sharp outside the eastern time zone under Tomlin.

Three penalties for Jones, but watching how Watt and some of our defenders get held on a weekly basis, relatively soft calls.

Our coaching staff should not be treating this like a preseason game. If Fautanu is the starter, let him be the starter.
agree completely. The first holding call on Jones, well, okay. He got his hand up under the shoulder pads and that will get called, but the 2nd one?? Offensive linemen do that to Watt and Highsmith all the time and no calls.

So platooning an OT is idiotic... us catering to Dan Moore, who wont be here next season, is screwing with Jones development... Jones simply shouldnt play at RT again... put him in at LT and dont ruin him

THIS

They have musical chaired him way too much. He just needs snaps at his true position.

That holding was pretty questionable, both of them actually.

Salute the nation

WTF!!!!

So you are clearly in the pocket, backing up like the French army, pressure in your face, throw the ball 5 yards out of bounds and ... nothing?

Sure. You betcha.

If Jones is a LT then he needs to play LT or sit down

I guess the rules changed probably a long time ago, but I can remember when the defensive player could jump in the neutral zone but as long as he didnt touch anyone and got back and got set, he could do that. But now (and its probably been like this for a long time) if you even go in the neutral zone, you get popped for 5 yards. I just know it used to be different. Oh well