• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steve Bannon on Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
So Bannon, a person the media tried to make out as some boogeyman, took time out to appear on Bill Maher's show. Maher's intention and those who write for him was to make Bannon look bad. Spend 13 minutes here, and watch what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg

Yeah, I have seen it, but it is worth repeating.

What you are watching are two different world views in debate. One is showing why California is turning into a shithole, and the other is showing how wealth, jobs, and fair trade is created.

The mindless twits in the audience applaud with bovine approval at one of their heroes. Same with Kimmel, and Colbert, and the other failed comedians. Thank you academia, for creating this class of dimwitted young adults.

giphy.gif

I think I laughed the hardest when Maher referred to himself as a 'student of history'. F'n dope.

I think I laughed the hardest when Maher referred to himself as a 'student of history'. F'n dope.

Maher is a comedian, not a historian. His writers feed him lines. Bannon crushed him like a bug, but did it with class. Please bring him back on the show!

Democrat policies are designed to win elections. Conservative policies are designed to effectively address issues.

The true beginning of Democrat policy started back 70 years ago by guys like this.

8JFWF4NJVKKPtGjVcZD1ElYVNvsccfvJqG9iQINm4Z3-E5OVfUhPh_CPCYxIHnYcbotSJgegtMWum9-eTl1k5K8ELbRi4Kp08jU3zGKOiJEm0cDmZz9JuazNVNyiH37MggMJfH832XpHzQoJDQfuY1u5_VJQOGWX7DgUTxjPCmbWNkdRJragbUVzNHZUt2XHv04F7njYtuQpMtoyo6r3PVy4Sk9o66p3VrxLcgOxCoJ2cg=s0-d-e1-ft

quote-the-difference-between-democrats-and-republicans-is-democrats-have-accepted-some-ideas-norman-thomas-68-88-01.jpg

and they still march to that drummer today

norman-thomass-quotes-4.jpg