• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess i have one more bowl thread in me for the year. What you got for the SB? I'm just hoping for a good game.

The line
Eagles -1.5 over under 50.5

Final Injury report - None. No team reporting any significant injuries but that's a bit of a lie. Mahomes has a high ankle sprain and although he can still play from the pocket, that limits his game significantly. The Eagles have the best pass rush in the league and mahomes lack of (or limited) mobility could be a huge factor.

I think the Eagles would have lost to SF if their QB didn't get injured. I think KC would beat the Eagles easily if Mahomes and their WRs were really healthy.

I'm not buying that all of the KC WRs are healthy. KC doesn;t have a great run game and that's the best way to beat the Eagles. If Mahomes can't extend plays with his mobility, he could be in for a long day, just like against Tampa a few years ago when his OL was decimated.

Travis Kelce is the key. The eagles don't have a guy to cover him. Who does? But the Chiefs WRs need to step up, or the Chiefs need to have a good screen game.

Everyone think Philly has a great offense and Hurts is a great QB, but he's not. The OL is the best in the league and they run the ball, then Hurts completes some very easy passes to wide open guys. Hurts plays well in the system but when that first read isn't open, he can struggle. Hurst is like a more accurate Lamar Jackson. Chris Jones needs to have a great game on the DL for the Chiefs.

If Mahomes was healthy, I think the Chiefs could win this one easily. But he's hobbled. I think that's the key.

Philly 27
KC 24

Andy Reid wins a SB for Philly after all.

I think KC would beat the Eagles easily if

Not sure I am buying here. KC's D is ok but nothing special. I think win or lose the Eagles could stay with them. The X factor is how Hurts plays in his first SB exposure. If the Eagles pass rush can get to Mahomes I think they cover as long as Hurts doesn't get injured during the game.

Not to forget he was nursing a shoulder injury so I think the healthiest QB at the end of the game goes home with some nice shiny new hardware.

Eagles 34
KC 31

Last edited:
Popeyes chicken and get through watching. I don't like or hate either team. I will probably bet Eagles cause I think they will win and try to make it interesting.

I'm definitely rooting for KC. Beagles fans are poor losers and even worse winners. But, I do think the Eagles have the best team led by their OL and DL. If their OL and DL dominate like they are capable, they can beat anyone. GO CHIEFS!

Defensive line play is key in this game. I think Philly has the edge there. Also, I think mahommes magic runs out. He throws a critical pick.

Since he has been a head coach, Mike Tomlin has never had a losing postseason that the Steelers weren't in.
That is why they gave him 3 votes this year for HC of the year honors. He is just that good obviously. We are talking above the neck pedigree paint that ******* barn with the right brush and turnover all surrounding stones while examining every single blade of grass. Break out your popcorn we are going to party like it's two thousand and twenty three.🎉🍿🥃

I'm rooting for the Eagles and I think if they win it'll be because of their OL and DL play. 31-27.

Despite their superior offensive and defensive lines, the Eagles are about to taste the wrath of one Patrick Mahomes. No way he loses two SB's in a row

Chiefs 44
Eagles 28