• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They just don't get it

Well I can say without a doubt if he loses. It's because of them. I'll be switching to libertarian. The hell with both parties who have strangle hold on the country. They're damn near one and the same now. I'm done with it. Hildabeast actually makes commie obamie look good though. This **** is a Greek tragedy.

Reactions: MTC
What the Establishment doesn't get is that if Trump wins it will save the party. If he loses, that will cause a permanent split. They probably won't care because they want the Democrat Lite Party that they've had and not the party the voters want.

What the Establishment doesn't get is that if Trump wins it will save the party. If he loses, that will cause a permanent split. They probably won't care because they want the Democrat Lite Party that they've had and not the party the voters want.

Yep.

Yep.

All of that is why I left the GOP. I'm still registered as a Republican so I can try and influence things in the primary, dutni no longer support fund raising efforts or pay dues. The GOPe is crying about Trump saying stuff that is true. McCaine has become a grumpy crazy old man. Paul Ryan is weak.

Yep.

Yep.

All of that is why I left the GOP. I'm still registered as a Republican so I can try and influence things in the primary, dutni no longer support fund raising efforts or pay dues. The GOPe is crying about Trump saying stuff that is true. McCaine has become a grumpy crazy old man. Paul Ryan is weak.

Yep

Yep

and Yep

Well I can say without a doubt if he loses. It's because of them. I'll be switching to libertarian. The hell with both parties who have strangle hold on the country. They're damn near one and the same now. I'm done with it. Hildabeast actually makes commie obamie look good though. This **** is a Greek tragedy.

I had that very intention until Johnson came out for open borders. I intend to stay true to my beliefs on some basic issues and if I can't see a way to support them thru a candidate, then I guess I go with Burgandy.

Sorry, can't pin a Trump loss on the GOP. They didn't want him because they knew he couldn't win and they were right. He's an abysmal, terrible candidate. Does anyone think a Paul Ryan or John McCain endorsement would be the difference in this election? Doubt it. Might have lost as many votes as it gained.

Sorry, can't pin a Trump loss on the GOP. They didn't want him because they knew he couldn't win and they were right. He's an abysmal, terrible candidate. Does anyone think a Paul Ryan or John McCain endorsement would be the difference in this election? Doubt it. Might have lost as many votes as it gained.

More of an abysmal, terrible candidate than Hillary ?

I would love to show John McCain the door to retirement. Problem is no one runs against him in the primary and his Democratic opponent is a libtard to the extreme.

Do I give him another 6 years, knowing they would probably be his last, or vote in the Democrat hoping her to fail and lose in 2022?

Screw the GOPe. They just rolled over and let Obama defile them without even putting up a fight. Gave him everything that he wanted that was bad for America.

More of an abysmal, terrible candidate than Hillary ?

One of the few with a very good chance of losing to Hillary.

Rubio or Cruz would be destroying her right now. It's amazing that Trump is even close.

The failure of this election is because of the RNC.

First, it is lunacy to allow so many to run in the primaries. What did we have, 13-14? All that does is split every conservative into splintered groups that are almost impossible to unite. This isn't going away, with or without Trump. I hate Ted Cruz with my soul and I'm a conservative. Jeb Bush is terrible. Marco Rubio is a metrosexual, professional politician that would sell his mother to get a vote.

The RNC thought quantity could make up for quality and we end up with Trump. Lesson learned.

They better think long and hard about how many people they allow into the primaries in 2020. And they better start looking at these candidates through the lens of real Americans and not through special interest groups and their ability to raise money. True conservative are way too smart for that now. We want and outsider and the RNC needs to find quality people to put on the ballot. Trump, Fiorina and Carson don't cut it. Give us a better batch in 2020 and maybe something can get done. If they keep trying to prop up lame governors and senators (and everyone knows Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Walker, Bush were LAME), it's doomed to fail (although the liberals have their issues as well).

Trump has laid the groundwork. We just need a BETTER outsider next time.

The failure of this election is because of the RNC.

First, it is lunacy to allow so many to run in the primaries. What did we have, 13-14? All that does is split every conservative into splintered groups that are almost impossible to unite. This isn't going away, with or without Trump. I hate Ted Cruz with my soul and I'm a conservative. Jeb Bush is terrible. Marco Rubio is a metrosexual, professional politician that would sell his mother to get a vote.

The RNC thought quantity could make up for quality and we end up with Trump. Lesson learned.

They better think long and hard about how many people they allow into the primaries in 2020. And they better start looking at these candidates through the lens of real Americans and not through special interest groups and their ability to raise money. True conservative are way too smart for that now. We want and outsider and the RNC needs to find quality people to put on the ballot. Trump, Fiorina and Carson don't cut it. Give us a better batch in 2020 and maybe something can get done. If they keep trying to prop up lame governors and senators (and everyone knows Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Walker, Bush were LAME), it's doomed to fail (although the liberals have their issues as well).

Trump has laid the groundwork. We just need a BETTER outsider next time.

WRONG! Trump sunk his own ship. All he had to do was lay off twitter and stick to the issues. But he can't keep thoughts to himself, and he's too thin skinned / not politically seasoned enough to know how to deal with it.

Trump is good in short burst for a debate, but fails to articulate his vision, and often goes for the bait.

A darn shame because 2-3 weeks ago he was looking like a winner.

Hillary is the weakest Democratic nominee for president in my lifetime and she's 85% likely to win.

I also blame Kasich and Bush for not acting enough like Republicans during the nomination process, though I highly suspect either would beat Hillary Clinton!

As I said, I'm 100% for Trump dropping out if a " deal " can be made and handing the baton to Pence, who could win for us. The " deal " is simple. Contract Trump to build the wall. Win-win

Can this happen? YES, Trump ego might not like the idea o losing and as a billionaire he knows and has a history of cutting his losses.

In football terminology, would you rather lose 46-10 in the super bowl or 23-20 in the Conference championships?

You guys talk like it's over. He's back on top in this morning's Rasmussen poll. You can't derail the Trump Train, baby! And by the way, those polls showing Hillary in the lead are manufactured. Don't believe them...

I'm one of those who wanted a non-career politician to step in and stop the bullshit that has been going on for years and years. The corruption is flat out crazy. It's gotten so bad that many Americans are just numb to it. We know it happens, but electing "THIS" candidate to "fight for you" is just doing the same thing over and over. I'm sure not all politicians entered the arena filled with corruption, but i'd be impressed if there are any who are not corrupt after being a politician as a career.

When Trump threw his hat in the ring, it was almost a blessing. This guy doesn't HAVE to run. He has his money. he has his power. He can pretty much go anywhere, do anything, at any time.

While the bullshit being bandied about in the MSM is released strategically by the Dems, it just shows how they continue to operate in the same old tired fashion.

Discuss the issues. not what someone SAID 10+ years ago.

I'm sure the ISIS ***** call us every name and then some. Doesn't bother me at all. Yet killing innocent people...

But you can't pin the current GOP woes on Trump either. It was the "leadership" that turned people away.

And by the way, those polls showing Hillary in the lead are manufactured. Don't believe them...
Exactly the opposite is true. Trump always cites the unscientific, online polls that can be (and are) easily manipulated. He never cites the scientific polls, no wonder why, as Hillary has a sizable lead. Why start telling the truth and dealing with reality now? Trump supporters enjoy living in an upside-down world, where they are spoon-fed embelishments and lies.

But you can't pin the current GOP woes on Trump either. It was the "leadership" that turned people away.

Yes, that is true. Trump was just the nail in the coffin.

On the other hand the Republican party which was once the party of small government, free market economics, strong national defense, constitutional principles and traditional values has morphed into something completely different...that "the people" seem to want someone like Trump who represents none of those things is a huge part of the decline of the party. It's not a party I'm proud to be a member of any more.

Polls schmolls by the way...Trump will lose and lose big in PA and VA and he cannot win without one of them.

I had that very intention until Johnson came out for open borders. I intend to stay true to my beliefs on some basic issues and if I can't see a way to support them thru a candidate, then I guess I go with Burgandy.

libertarians are for individual liberty, above all.

One cannot be a nationalist and a libertarian.

American "Libertarians" have a very different doctrine that somehow defines American liberty as more valuable than that of others. How is that possible?

This internal hypocrisy, regardless of point of view, can't sustain.

You guys talk like it's over. He's back on top in this morning's Rasmussen poll. You can't derail the Trump Train, baby! And by the way, those polls showing Hillary in the lead are manufactured. Don't believe them...

I'm not saying it over, I'm saying Trump blew his lead with less than a month to go. Clinton now leads in the majority of the swing states.

While Rasmussen is nice, I prefer to use a majority average of the polls to see who is in the lead.

I would not put it past the media to lie about polls, but hoping they are is not a strategy.

libertarians are for individual liberty, above all.

One cannot be a nationalist and a libertarian.

American "Libertarians" have a very different doctrine that somehow defines American liberty as more valuable than that of others. How is that possible?

This internal hypocrisy, regardless of point of view, can't sustain.

Sorry, can't board the train for open borders. There must be some way of know who is coming in, what baggage they bring AND verifying that their coming in is a benefit to the country rather than a burden. I would expect Canada and all other countries to be the same.

While libertarian leaning, I have limits.

Still voting for Johnson. His open borders policy and lack of knowledge about Aleppo and world leaders are less concern to me that the two main idiots. In addition, if he doesn't know where Aleppo is, maybe he won't waste any resources there.