• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This nonsense may actually cause me to cheer for the *pats today...

It just means they're smart. Still can't root for the Pats****.

Never, ever. I will say I waned a tad this week. Because Tom Brady likes Trump, he's the devil. Because Kraft likes Trump, he's the devil. Had me saying "F*ck the non-tolerant, fascist Liberal left."

But still not cheering for the *Pats.

Can't root on the football team,but I can root for the same political team! Maher is garbage.

Belicheat and Br*dy like Trump. The Klan (allegedly) likes Trump. Therefore Belicheat and Br*dy are the Klan. /Liberal logic

Reactions: MTC
Will there be riots and looting in Atlanta if they win?

That's my question.

Belicheat and Br*dy like Trump. The Klan (allegedly) likes Trump. Therefore Belicheat and Br*dy are the Klan. /Liberal logic

The Pats have to be the whitest team in the league... they adore the little scrubby white players... They get the ESPN nuthugger pass from the MSM... if any other team had the whitest coach with the whitest team who loved trump, they'd be crucifying babies in the street protesting them... but I guess its only protest-able imaginary racism if you really want it to be...

Lol. Does that make MTC, Spike, Indysteel, you and various other SN peeps on here part of the klan? -- Liberal logic

Lol. Does that make MTC, Spike, Indysteel, you and various other SN peeps on here part of the klan? -- Liberal logic

Don't lump me in with you heathens!

I actually think black Jewish women are hot

c3c15e16750febf3fa2c793c8f46340e.jpg

Ethiopian Jewish Miss Israel Titi Aynaw

Will there be riots and looting in Atlanta if they win?

That's my question.
There isn't any real passion for the Falcons in this town (Atlanta), but I don't think they would miss an opportunity to riot.

Meh...I'm sure Matty "Ice" (make it stop!) is a republican too. It's just football....I'd hate Marsha and Kraft no matter what.

Reactions: MTC
There isn't any real passion for the Falcons in this town (Atlanta), but I don't think they would miss an opportunity to riot.

Alabama is the king of the south when it comes to football. The south bleeds SEC all the way. I'm shocked that ATL is not in celebratory mode. If the Falcons win it. Maybe the pro sports team will be bigger. I think I've seen more Bama fans than UGA fans when I used to attend UGA

I told you there would be looting

Why would we think such a thing as Atlanta rioting over the loss?