• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thread Dedicated to our Peaceful, Tolerant Leftists on Inauguration Day

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
And so it begins. Protests already underway in DC tonight.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/19/anti-trump-rally-washington-dc-violence/

ANTI-TRUMP RALLY
COPS FIRE PEPPER SPRAY ...
Trump Supporters Attacked
011917-trump-hotel-kal-1080x608.jpg

Protester_zpsxv9px2xf.png

Police and anti-Donald Trump protesters are clashing in a rally that began outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C.

The protest started at the hotel, and then marched through D.C. to the National Press Club several blocks away. Once there ... pepper spray was fired into the crowd, and protesters started trying to break through police lines.

At least one protester has been bloodied. We have photographers right in the middle of the chaos.

--------------------------

And so it begins. The tolerant, loving, anti-violent, peaceful Left at work again.

yeah watching fox news they just had a kid maybe 12 years old on their who started a fire. I wonder where his parents are

Throwing garbage at cops

LOCK THEM UP!

Break out the firehouses and German Shepherds

9VoIBDl.gif

The tolerant, loving, anti-violent, peaceful Left at work again.

They are getting gassed now!

hahahahahahahaha

What a bunch of filthy ugly scumbags, get out the nightsticks and crack some skulls

3C4D517900000578-0-image-a-4_1484881606109.jpg

3C4D5EEF00000578-0-image-a-3_1484881603553.jpg

I read the list. It is more like a list of expected behavior from a lot of people these days.

I wonder how much Soros is paying these "protesters"? I would like to think that these people are your typical American, just exercising their Constitutional right. But common sense tells me it is more the collective cesspool of leftist misfits.

Class vs. ***. That's all.

I wonder how much Soros is paying these "protesters"? I would like to think that these people are your typical American, just exercising their Constitutional right. But common sense tells me it is more the collective cesspool of leftist misfits.

$2500 from one report I read - per protester.

And so it begins. Protests already underway in DC tonight.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/19/anti-trump-rally-washington-dc-violence/

ANTI-TRUMP RALLY
COPS FIRE PEPPER SPRAY ...
Trump Supporters Attacked
011917-trump-hotel-kal-1080x608.jpg

Protester_zpsxv9px2xf.png

Police and anti-Donald Trump protesters are clashing in a rally that began outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C.

The protest started at the hotel, and then marched through D.C. to the National Press Club several blocks away. Once there ... pepper spray was fired into the crowd, and protesters started trying to break through police lines.

At least one protester has been bloodied. We have photographers right in the middle of the chaos.

--------------------------

And so it begins. The tolerant, loving, anti-violent, peaceful Left at work again.

Tibs hasn't chimed in yet. Maybe he's too busy right now.

Well if needed I can offer them some FREE popcorn. Just keep it classy.

Unsurprisingly CNN is covering the leftist commie scum scrums with the police.

Looks like they have an embedded reporter.

Just the left showing everyone their true colors again.

answer-protest-inauguration-575x382.jpg

Don't worry, the left-leaners will be here any minute, castigating these ********. Just you wait ...

AnimatedStopwatch.gif

LMAO @ CNN......They have a reporter........ same one who covered the leak of the CIA Breifing about TRUMP/ROOSKIES/PEE!!!l.....In front of a map of DC telling people at home that the protesters are HERE on the corner of 14th and K......NOT over here or here.....or over here....but right HERE on 14th and K.....That is 14th and K

******* GOLD!

LOCK THEM UP!

Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting

230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump. Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...protesters-face-10-years-prison.html#comments

Terrorists. LOCK THEM UP!

Police: Arrested activist featured in Project Veritas inauguration video

DisruptJ20 protesters dismissed as a joke an undercover Project Veritas video showing activists supposedly planning to shut down Thursday night’s DeploraBall by setting off smoke bombs or the sprinkler system — but D.C. police weren’t buying it.

The 34-year-old man arrested Thursday night for conspiracy to commit assault at the event was among the activists featured in the undercover video released this week, according to court documents made public on Friday.

Scott Ryan Charney was one of the three men caught on camera discussing plans to set off fire alarms and spray Butyric acid — an ingredient commonly used in stink bombs — at the National Press Club, where the party for Donald Trump supporters was held Thursday night. In the Project Veritas video, Mr. Charney is identified as Scott Green, the documents state.

Court documents state that police relied on the video turned over to investigators on Tuesday by the unidentified witness as well as emails sent between protest organizers when they filed the criminal charge against Mr. Charney.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/20/police-arrested-activist-scott-ryan-charney-featur/