• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin gets 3 year extension

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...-steelers-win-super-bowl-in-next-three-years/

Even Stephen A is admitting some reality. If Shades had his way, we'd still be looking at small hands behind center.

They come after Caitlin because she's a straight white girl, not a dyke and jealousy over a big endorsement deal.

Simple truth.

p.s. I still will never watch the wnba or the nba.
I watched Clark a couple times so far on Ion on local air channel. I'd never watched a wnba game before. She's really an all around player. Head is always up looking for teammates and rebounds too even when shot isn't falling. Almost like another midwestern phenom from long ago on the men's side. They tried to hate on Larry too, but he was just too good from the jump, But it came out with Isaiah and Rodman later.

I'm sure that weighs heavy. It's more big buisness now than a actual sport. As long as those seats are sold out and a long waiting list continues, why rock the boat at all. You can rest on what you did many years ago.

They've watered it down to squeeze every dime they can out of it.

I'm just glad I got to watch all of the good stuff before it disappeared.

I hear this but have to say, I think it is down to smaller increments than dimes, of squeezing everything out they can, like nickels and pennys !!!!!!

There will be 18 or 19 games in a season before the Tomlin’s extension expires.

Pre-season will no longer exist And the STEELERS will continually get screwed in the scheduling department.

Salute the nation

I hear this but have to say, I think it is down to smaller increments than dimes, of squeezing everything out they can, like nickels and pennys !!!!!!

There will be 18 or 19 games in a season before the Tomlin’s extension expires.

Pre-season will no longer exist And the STEELERS will continually get screwed in the scheduling department.

Salute the nation

Well they can't squeeze too much more out of the fans going to the games. It's already a ridiculous undertaking going to a game as far as cost.

To me the concession cost is the biggest **** you to fans. The same ones who foot the tax bill on these stadiums, just getting relentlessly gouged to pay for ridiculous salaries. In return you get a lame watered down product that no longer resembles what it was built upon.

They come after Caitlin because she's a straight white girl, not a dyke and jealousy over a big endorsement deal.

Simple truth.

p.s. I still will never watch the wnba or the nba.
Pittsburgh does not have an NBA or WNBA team, therefore the NBA and WNBA do not matter to me.

Shades is a proud and stubborn man and I'm sure he hears the talk that he won everything with Cowher's team. So I'm sure he's bound and determined to coach the Steelers for as long as it takes to show he can with with his own team. Barring another Rooney taking over the team and not extending his contract, he will be here until he is 85 years old if he wants.
Paul Zeise of the Post-Gazette and 93.7 The Fan.
448019113_2263132310700999_608292205032096419_n.jpg

448266846_2263132297367667_1350931928955165946_n.jpg
448018876_2263132327367664_4096620668018225129_n.jpg

The highest paid person in the world with zero responsibility, the Tomlin apologist always blame everyone but him. Just like the idiots on the radio that blame Colbert for the Pickett pick, when that was 100% Tomlins pick.
The Standard is just finish .500 now, we're the ******* Pirates

Well they can't squeeze too much more out of the fans going to the games. It's already a ridiculous undertaking going to a game as far as cost.

To me the concession cost is the biggest **** you to fans. The same ones who foot the tax bill on these stadiums, just getting relentlessly gouged to pay for ridiculous salaries. In return you get a lame watered down product that no longer resembles what it was built upon.

fully agree, tax payer money for stadiums. Where is my taxpayer money to build me a new shop ???

Obscene that the public has to finance a place for them to work and make money off the public.

It has also been shown that the NFL sucks as much money out of the local economy as what is supposedly brought in.

Kansas City is a great example of blackmail the public in getting new stadium. Voters voted it down, owner has threatened moving.

Salute the nation

Pittsburgh does not have an NBA or WNBA team, therefore the NBA and WNBA do not matter to me.

Shades is a proud and stubborn man and I'm sure he hears the talk that he won everything with Cowher's team. So I'm sure he's bound and determined to coach the Steelers for as long as it takes to show he can with with his own team. Barring another Rooney taking over the team and not extending his contract, he will be here until he is 85 years old if he wants.
Paul Zeise of the Post-Gazette and 93.7 The Fan.
448019113_2263132310700999_608292205032096419_n.jpg

448266846_2263132297367667_1350931928955165946_n.jpg
448018876_2263132327367664_4096620668018225129_n.jpg
He just summed up 14 years of Jim Wexell's writing.

The highest paid person in the world with zero responsibility, the Tomlin apologist always blame everyone but him. Just like the idiots on the radio that blame Colbert for the Pickett pick, when that was 100% Tomlins pick.
The Standard is just finish .500 now, we're the ******* Pirates
I heard Chad Johnson the former Bengal WR say that Tomlin hasn’t had a QB for a while.
Wait a minute! Did I miss something here?
Did he not have Ben from 2007 until 2021?
That stretch from 2011 thru 2021 we went to just one AFCCG. One! We had Ben, we had AB and LevBell for a lot of it.
These guys are full of crap!

I heard Chad Johnson the former Bengal WR say that Tomlin hasn’t had a QB for a while.
That stretch from 2011 thru 2021 we went to just one AFCCG. One! We had Ben, we had AB and LevBell for a lot of it.
Well didn't you know, coaches aren't allowed to win playoff games unless they have elite QB's.

The same ones who foot the tax bill on these stadiums, just getting relentlessly gouged to pay for ridiculous salaries
Salaries? Which is just a % of what the owners are making. The owners' greed knows no bounds.

I guess he just means lately. Colbert and Tomlin sure did f--k the QB position up since Ben though. The squandered the last few years before Ben was done AND THEN settled for small hands at the end, the PITT QB who was overrated from the word "go" and they had him in THEIR building his whole career and couldn't tell the difference. You couldn't have a closer look and they STILL f---d up that choice royally. THAT's your legacy, Kevin. Don't forget it.

I guess he just means lately. Colbert and Tomlin sure did f--k the QB position up since Ben though. The squandered the last few years before Ben was done AND THEN settled for small hands at the end, the PITT QB who was overrated from the word "go" and they had him in THEIR building his whole career and couldn't tell the difference. You couldn't have a closer look and they STILL f---d up that choice royally. THAT's your legacy, Kevin. Don't forget it.
LOL, Kevin??? Kevin was in his final year, he was leaving after the draft. They weren't going to let the guy on his way out the door pick the next Franchise QB. Mike Tomlin 100% made that pick, he's the one that was going to be hand-cuffed to him.

LOL, Kevin??? Kevin was in his final year, he was leaving after the draft. They weren't going to let the guy on his way out the door pick the next Franchise QB. Mike Tomlin 100% made that pick, he's the one that was going to be hand-cuffed to him.
No, no, no. Some in here make Tomlin 100% blameless for the lame draft picks, all of them.

Mike Tomlin has had a lot of input in the drafts and Kenny was most definitely his man.
It’s been said that only Art could overrule Tomlin in the draft.
Look at some of these number one picks will ya.
Jarvis ******* Jones with a chronic bad back.
Terrell Edmunds that had third and fourth round grades from almost every team.
Najee Harris who imo was a horrible pick at that spot. You don’t draft RBs in the first round any longer.
Kenny Pickett who was Tomlin’s guy and we know how that ended.
The draft changed when Andy and Omar took over and we can plainly see the difference.
I don’t think Shades has the input now that he had when Kevin was here. Especially the later years of
Kevin.

448357774_10224901418348283_3475681660218308062_n.jpg

Two lines from Amadeus come to mind "I will speak for you, Father. I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint."

"Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you... I absolve you all". That should be the Steeler slogan "Commitment to mediocrity". Another 9-8 or 10-7 season on the way.

Or a racist.
Hay Ron, I want to know. What has happened to the English language?
I had a difficult time translating that crap.
But then again, they probably will say I’m racist.

Reactions: xjx