• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin returning for another season

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
93.7 The Fan reporting that Tomlin held a players meeting today and informed them of the rumors of his stepping away were "unfounded" and he intends to coach again next season.

Provided us with zero time to be hopefully we'd get out of this rut of mediocrity.

If he doesn't get an extension, then hopefully he will really think about his coaching future this time next year. I don't see them winning a SB or even more than one PO game, so we will be here again wondering what he is going to do. Same bat time, same bat channel.

Ok let's do this. Gotta have faith they can help Pickett reach his potential and have a couple great draft classes in a row. Could contend for division next season and SB within 3 years

Trading Watt has to be on the table due to the complete cluster they've created so far. He will bring a ton of draft capital and what's the point of having all world guy when the team isn't contending

Ok let's do this. Gotta have faith they can help Pickett reach his potential and have a couple great draft classes in a row. Could contend for division next season and SB within 3 years

Trading Watt has to be on the table due to the complete cluster they've created so far. He will bring a ton of draft capital and what's the point of having all world guy when the team isn't contending
Trading Watt is not "on the table" stop doing crack.

There’s still a chance.
If Deuce and Omar tell him they’re firing his staff and getting new people then he might walk.

That bullshit about taking some time and talking things over with his family was a joke. That ****** knew he was coming back next year, hell why not who wouldn't want a few million free dollars for doing a ****** job. I'm so over this piece of **** **********. That also includes the piece of **** ********** that runs this **** show of a team.

I can't even stand to see his smug *** on the sideline, and walking off after the reporter tried to ask about his contract shows his true character, he could have just as easy said I'm not gonna address that at this time.

The only difference between Tomlin and Jim Jones is skin color both were and are smooth talkers that led their followers to a slow painful death. Fifty plus years of bleeding black and gold and today this teams coaching and ownership make me sick.

tenor.gif

That bullshit about taking some time and talking things over with his family was a joke. That ****** knew he was coming back next year, hell why not who wouldn't want a few million free dollars for doing a ****** job. I'm so over this piece of **** **********. That also includes the piece of **** ********** that runs this **** show of a team.

I can't even stand to see his smug *** on the sideline, and walking off after the reporter tried to ask about his contract shows his true character, he could have just as easy said I'm not gonna address that at this time.

The only difference between Tomlin and Jim Jones is skin color both were and are smooth talkers that led their followers to a slow painful death. Fifty plus years of bleeding black and gold and today this teams coaching and ownership make me sick.
I never heard him say any of that. That was reporter/talking head BS from the start.

We need a dislike button