• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Too early? 2024 opponents

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Home:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Chiefs
Cowboys
Chargers
Giants
Jets

Away:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Falcons
Broncos
Colts
Raiders
Eagles
Commanders

More away than at home. On paper, div. could be tough 6 games. (Although we thought so this year and somehow ent 5-1. Go figure.)

Impossible to know if this is a tough schedule or not at this point. NFC East could be a tough div. compared to the NFC or AFC South the last couple of seasons.

Reactions: JMM
Every team in our division was above 500. Bengals will be much better with Burrow. Browns have a very legit defense and the Ravens will be good again. Hopefully we can get some new lineman which should help our offense immensely

Every team in our division was above 500. Bengals will be much better with Burrow. Browns have a very legit defense and the Ravens will be good again. Hopefully we can get some new lineman which should help our offense immensely
A new center is a given, I sure hope after seeing Cole flounder horribly all season. Jones should move to LT, Moore should move to backup OT. Draft a RT. Need another DLman as well.

A new center is a given, I sure hope after seeing Cole flounder horribly all season. Jones should move to LT, Moore should move to backup OT. Draft a RT. Need another DLman as well.
At least one DL, plus a couple ILBs and a CB.

Home:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Chiefs - Tough game, but I appreciate watching NFL greats. It'll be cool to have Mahomes and Kelce in Pittsburgh. It always seems like we play in KC.
Cowboys - Always a fun one when Dallas comes to town. Not many NFC rivals out there, but this one still gets buzz and it's an awesome uniform matchup.
Chargers - Justin Herbert will be fun to watch, plus a new HC.
Giants - The Giants are in a spot, they should have an interesting offseason.
Jets - Maybe another chance to see Aaron Rodgers. I never liked him, but again think it's cool to watch the greats in person.

Away: Any chance of an international game?

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Falcons - If this team gets a QB. They really should've went all-in on Lamar last offseason.
Broncos - Broncos will be in transition...again.
Colts - Anthony Richardson will be back. Will he be good or overhyped?
Raiders - I hope Antonio Pierce gets the job. Another team that is a ? heading into next year.
Eagles - Big year for the Eagles. Super Bowl appearance last year, fell apart at the end of this season. They could go either way, but I would anticipate a bounce back. This team is always tough to beat.
Commanders - New coach on the way, probably a new QB, though I hope it's Howell. He's a sack and turnover machine.

Home:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Chiefs - Tough game, but I appreciate watching NFL greats. It'll be cool to have Mahomes and Kelce in Pittsburgh. It always seems like we play in KC.
Cowboys - Always a fun one when Dallas comes to town. Not many NFC rivals out there, but this one still gets buzz and it's an awesome uniform matchup.
Jets - Maybe another chance to see Aaron Rodgers. I never liked him, but again think it's cool to watch the greats in person.

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Falcons - If this team gets a QB. They really should've went all-in on Lamar last offseason.
Raiders - I hope Antonio Pierce gets the job. Another team that is a ? heading into next year.
Eagles - Big year for the Eagles. Super Bowl appearance last year, fell apart at the end of this season. They could go either way, but I would anticipate a bounce back. This team is always tough to beat.
Commanders - New coach on the way, probably a new QB, though I hope it's Howell. He's a sack and turnover machine.

I'd figure Ireland will be on the docket for an away game.

At least one DL, plus a couple ILBs and a CB.
At least one early DLman, and maybe one later. At least one early ILB and at least a middling CB. And that's assuming we won't be going QB.

OC by 3rd.
RT by 3rd.
DL by 3rd.
But we really need an ILB by 3rd too.

Home:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Chiefs
Cowboys
Chargers
Giants
Jets

Away:

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Falcons
Broncos
Colts
Raiders
Eagles
Commanders

More away than at home. On paper, div. could be tough 6 games. (Although we thought so this year and somehow ent 5-1. Go figure.)

Impossible to know if this is a tough schedule or not at this point. NFC East could be a tough div. compared to the NFC or AFC South the last couple of seasons.
Might have to catch the Giants game with a couple old friends who are from NJ. Thanks for posting this.

You got to feel like they are going to have of their holes plugged from 2023. Assuming they don't suddenly "snap out of their funk" this year, Andy Reid and Mahomes will probably be back with a vengeance in 2024.
Always a classic.

Unless Chargers stay cheap with paying for coaches. JH could be going o Patriots or Commanders.

Until they find a QB, they'll remain irrelevant.

Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Depends heavily on who new HC is as well.

I don't know, Peyton could be on something, he only needs a QB.

Vegas two years in a row, and the only way coast game? Let’s go!

I looked at that the other day. When you look at the home opponents the first thing that sticks out is that barring injury we will be seeing a lot of the top echelon of QB’s. Guys that can sling the ball And put up points. Depending on Rodger’s with the jets,who if playing will still be a top draw. The Giants will probably go out and get someone. Shall be interesting.