• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump / Cruz

doggfather69

Forefather
Reaction score
That will be the next president and vice president of the usa. It's about time we actually get the "Hope and change" They will make America great again. It's about time, look at the numbers of voters coming out for the Republican party. They are huge, almost 2 to 1 vs dems. Thank god because the current establishment in the white house has destroyed this country and our military and our military benifits. It's disgusting that people bought into his garbage.

I think Cruz burned his bridges with Trump the last few weeks. I'd look for Kasich to be VP.

Idk, Cruz and Trump are sending love back and forth now. Rubio is the one talking **** now. Guess we will see
I think having Cruz is big for minority Latino vote. We need those votes to win.

Rubio is in the death throes now, twitching hard.

Trump ******* about Obama's birthplace.....but if he chooses Cruz, there's the whole Canada thing to deal with. Not a good choice.

Trump ******* about Obama's birthplace.....but if he chooses Cruz, there's the whole Canada thing to deal with. Not a good choice.

I dunno Lyn....that was never a big issue. Never got the traction Trump hoped it would and dems would be hard pressed to bring it back up because of the Obama thing. And a Cruz VP might be enough to get me to hold my nose and vote for Trump.

I really don't believe the Dems would "go there"

yes, i am.
are you the one we blame for everything?

If Kasich sticks around and pulls Ohio then Trump better ask him to be VP. Winning Ohio is huge in the General Election.

I'm thinking Kasich but Petraeus would be an interesting choice. The Dems couldn't bag on him for leaking emails, LOL.

I'm thinking Kasich but Petraeus would be an interesting choice. The Dems couldn't bag on him for leaking emails, LOL.

I've mentioned him before when I noticed Trump kept talking about him what a great leader he was. The General would be a fantastic pick. I don't think Kasich would get sniffed at. I don't think trump would pick any of the front runners. Maybe a slight chance of Rubio, but again, slight chance

Wouldn't Trump appear foolish if he calls Rubio a light weight and picks him for VP or calls Cruz
ineligible to be President and picks him to be VP?

The difference between Cruz's birth place and Obummer's is that Cruz's parents were and are both USA citizens.

I would love to see a military guy be VP.

Cruz for the Supreme Court is his best option if Trump wins

What about Carson.... I was thinking today he would be a good pick. He would help with some much needed votes and would be hard to sniff out. Another choice we are all missing might just be Jeb Bush. He's married to a latino and would pull Florida and texas.

Wouldn't Trump appear foolish if he calls Rubio a light weight and picks him for VP or calls Cruz
ineligible to be President and picks him to be VP?

Won't happen, I think those bridges are burned.

Carson should be surgeon general. I think Kasich would be the smartest VP pick. I'd love to see Trey Gowdy be Attorney General. Should would finally get done.

Nor could Reps attack Hillary her email scandal, or her philandering husband.

Not that I would want Christie but those Presidential and VP debates would be amazing. The only positive with Kasich is the Ohio connection. The issue is Trump has to pick someone with political experience because he doesn't have it....someone he can lean on early to navigate the position. Why Carson would be a poor choice...not that I think Ben Carson would help much in the General Election with votes either. Cruz is too conservative, Rubio is crashing and I think potentially nosediving his career and Kasich is just blah. Maybe someone outside the box like Nikki Haley or Scott Brown. Political experience that might pull much needed votes.