• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump is a straight up gangster

It will come out of the IG's investigation that McCabe cooked the evidence to exonerate Hillary in the email server scandal. McCabe, like many others, believed that Hilary would win and this would all just magically go away. Didn't work out that way.

"4. 'Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.' "

/s Saul Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals"

One thing I love about President Trump, he uses the Dems' Alinsky tactics against them.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166

Trump mentioned McCabes pension in a tweet on December 23rd. Anyone who doesn't think Trump is the main reason for the firing is really out to lunch.
I suppose you also think Putin earned his Billions honestly.

Not sure what Trump has done, but I've never seen someone act more guilty of something.

But...but....McCabe did something really bad like Flynn, only in Flynn's case he was a victim of the "deep state."

McCabe is different he helped Hillary knock off Vince Foster while her husband was smuggling kids through that pizza parlor.

You just don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes 21........

FAKE NEWS! RELEASE THE FAKE MEMO!

Oh wait...they already did.

But...but....McCabe did something really bad like Flynn, only in Flynn's case he was a victim of the "deep state."

McCabe is different he helped Hillary knock off Vince Foster while her husband was smuggling kids through that pizza parlor.

giphy.gif

One thing I love about President Trump, he uses the Dems' Alinsky tactics against them.

Relax, we got this

The Dems are getting dumb and dumber

Black Democrat DC Lawmaker Blames Winter Storms On Jewish Bankers Who Control The Weather

A Washington, D.C. Democratic lawmaker is apologizing after posting a video in which he blamed late-winter snow on Jewish bankers.

TrayonWhite.0.jpg

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” Trayon White Sr., who sits on the city council, said in the video. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trayon-white-dc-weather-conspiracy_us_5aaf44eae4b0c33361b1d894

Relax, we got this

Black Democrat DC Lawmaker Blames Winter Storms On Jewish Bankers Who Control The Weather

A Washington, D.C. Democratic lawmaker is apologizing after posting a video in which he blamed late-winter snow on Jewish bankers.

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” Trayon White Sr., who sits on the city council, said in the video. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trayon-white-dc-weather-conspiracy_us_5aaf44eae4b0c33361b1d894

Thankfully, DC is not an island. Otherwise, it might tip over.
**** Trump and the Russians. Hire McCabe.

Relax, we got this

TrayonWhite.0.jpg

Honestly if this isn't grounds for termination nothing is. Lawmaker? That guy shouldn't be making ****. How do so many ignorant stupid fools get into office. He needs to start writing with Kat Sung.

Nice factual reply, dumbfuck.

P.S. I am engaging in sarcasm, other than the "dumbfuck" part, since I posted a series of specific facts with supporting links and challenged somebody - anybody - to contradict the facts I posted.

As of yet, not one fact contradicted.

giphy.gif

Still waiting ...

Nice factual reply, dumbfuck.

P.S. I am engaging in sarcasm, other than the "dumbfuck" part, since I posted a series of specific facts with supporting links and challenged somebody - anybody - to contradict the facts I posted.

As of yet, not one fact contradicted.

giphy.gif

Still waiting ...

Don't know what you posted internet ambulance chaser, don't care.

What I do know is that the A.G. of the United States "chose" to fire McCabe because of his "lack of candor"

The ridiculousness of that situation comes from the fact that the A.G. himself lied while sworn in at a congressional hearing.

That's why I don't take any of it seriously, as this is the most corrupt administration in U.S. history.

This is PURELY POLITICAL and reeks of desperation, Rosenstein will be next.

4 more years!

4 more years!

Schumer praises Trump's China trade crackdown

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) heaped praise Thursday on President Trump's decision to crack down on China's trade practices.

"I don't agree with President Trump on a whole lot, but today I want to give him a big pat on the back. He is doing the right thing when it comes to China," Schumer said from the Senate floor.

He added that "unfortunately, previous presidents, Democrat and Republican, just stood by as China did what it did to us. President Trump is exactly right."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/379738-schumer-praises-trumps-china-trade-crackdown

Libtards melting down again!!!!

McMaster to Resign as National Security Adviser, and Will Be Replaced by John Bolton

WASHINGTON — Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, the battle-tested Army officer tapped as President Trump’s national security adviser last year to stabilize a turbulent foreign policy operation, will resign and be replaced by John R. Bolton, a hard-line former United States ambassador to the United Nations, White House officials said Thursday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-bolton.html?smid=pl-share