• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Spike

Reaction score
It's on!

The Rumble in the Jungle has begun!

Hillary's psy-op - sitting Mark Cuban in front row of audience

Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate

Donald Trump on Saturday threatened to bring a woman that Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair with when he debates Hillary Clinton.

“If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!” Trump tweeted.
Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.

Trump was responding to billionaire Mark Cuban, a Hillary Clinton supporter who frequently slams Trump. Cuban on Thursday said he accepted an invitation from Clinton to sit in the front row at Monday’s presidential debate.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-clinton-gennifer-flowers-presidential-debate

--------------------------

hahahahahah

That was my plan!, but sit Monica in the front row wearing a blue dress!

Debate Rules

Commission: Both Candidates Must Stand for First Debate

The Presidential Debate Commission has adopted rules that do not favor Hillary Clinton. She will have to stand the entire 90 minutes. With no stool. And no commercial breaks. Her campaign’s request that she have a booster to make her appear close in height to Donald Trump was turned down.

An hour and a half under bright lights, facing pure stress, gravity pressing her body onto her legs and feet, staying balanced the whole time. Worrying about a seizure. Look for one or more bathroom breaks.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/hillary_and_the_debate_rules.html

It's on!

The Rumble in the Jungle has begun!

Hillary's psy-op - sitting Mark Cuban in front row of audience

Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate

Donald Trump on Saturday threatened to bring a woman that Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair with when he debates Hillary Clinton.

“If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!” Trump tweeted.
Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.

Trump was responding to billionaire Mark Cuban, a Hillary Clinton supporter who frequently slams Trump. Cuban on Thursday said he accepted an invitation from Clinton to sit in the front row at Monday’s presidential debate.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-clinton-gennifer-flowers-presidential-debate

--------------------------

hahahahahah

That was my plan!, but sit Monica in the front row wearing a blue dress!

Blue dress with white polka dots.

I would like to see him do well in the debates, but we'll have to see. He's not a politician...that's the great thing about him. Even if he totally tanks, I wouldn't rethink my vote.

Over/under on number of Hillary coughing fits in 90 min?

Blue dress with white polka dots.

How about a leather dress?

Monica Lewinsky hits the town in leather dress as election heats up

foc:face

http://www.aol.com/article/entertai...-in-leather-dress-as-election-heats/21477405/

Line them all up!

Save Juanita Brodderick for the next one

Gennifer Flowers
‏@gennflowers Hi Donald. You know I'm in your corner and will definitely be at the debate!...��

Sit her right next to Slick Willy!!!

BWAhahahaha

Do it!

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate

Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that “perhaps” he would put Flowers, the former model who once had an affair with Bill Clinton, in the debate audience. An assistant to Flowers told BuzzFeed News she would accept the invitation.

sub-buzz-32516-1474746098-1.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...ntial-debate?utm_term=.ex9ooY100q#.uu055EZ99O

Flowers to the left of him, Broderick to the right

Monica down in front!

hahahaha

Trump should open the debate by asking all his supporters to stand and then turn to the **** and ask her which of these people does she deem deplorable and irredeemable.

But is this the official great debate thread?

No matter what Trump does in the debate, the main stream media arm of the Dem party is already primed to call him sexist. If he doesn't address Hilldog in the right tone or in a way they feel is acceptable, all you will see and hear over and over and over is that Trump is sexist. I guarantee that is one of the big things the MSM is gearing up to do.

I wonder if they'll cut to a commercial when Hillary needs to change her diaper.

They've been planning the sexist card all along no matter who the opposition was. It's all they've got.

It's *OFFICIAL* THE BIGGEST POLITICAL DEBATE IN HISTORY!

You are cordially invited to be present

ON THE OCCASION OF THE FIRST DEBATE BETWEEN

Hillary Rodham Clinton
DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR THE OFFICE OF
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

and

Donald John Trump

REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR THE OFFICE OF
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

at
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, HEMPSTEAD, NY

9 PM MONDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2016

Moderator for the debate is Lester Holt, the anchor of the NBC Nightly News

The 90 minute debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate.

The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond.

Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

If Trump goes after Hillary, he's sexist. If he remains level-headed and doesn't go after her, he's weak. Hillary has already won the debate, guys.