• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 6 OFFICIAL Prediction thread................ STEELERS -- AT -- Raiders

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Week 6 match up appears to be in the STEELERS favor, but don't count out the Raiders. Coach Tomlin spent a good portion of his Tuesday presser explaining the absence of game time Pickens. He said they are managing snap count due to 17 game season and the likes. He said he didn't know of the "facial phrase" George had worn. Coach Tomlin played it down or acted oblivious to the reporter's question.

Don't look for 300+ yards passing as I'm afraid we are stuck on RBs and rushing. No attemps have been made to bring in Better WRs even though we have cap space and there are better than what we've got, out there. George Pickens can't be sat as there is nobody on the roster that can pick up the downfall.

Jaylen Warren acts as though he is ready, will he be??? How long term will he last before re-injured?? Najee needs to pick it up and I mean big time, or we need to move on and see what our other RBs have. Najee is not irreplaceable, contrary to his beliefs.

HOF RBs / HOF QBs / HOF Safeties / HOF LBs, oh wait.... wrong era, Tomlin's towelettes who haven't lost in Vegas------------------------------ 27.5

This isn't the 70s raiders, no sideline ICE, Gannon Cannon MIA, just win baby hasn't been heard yet----------------------------------------------- 18.5

Tie Breakers

1)
Combined rushing yards of Najee & Jaylen (just a reminder to my tree cutting Canadian friend, those are STEELERS players)

2) Justine Fields 213.5 yrds passing give your differential number (NOT total, do the math), +plus or -minus in front of your number.

3) LUXURY S10 / 2-part question
---- a) the LS10 has been known to get between 16 - 28 mpg. On this last tank of gas what did she get ___ mpg
(Lunar didn't get to drive any of that tank)
--- b) how many gallons did it take to fill her up on that tank

UPDATE: Tractor expected delivery Thursday 10am, O'h happy days. The month of June was our driest ever of recorded weather, July was 3rd driest ever of recorded weather. I've lived on my place 20+ years and my record for gasoline for the river pumps was 154 gallons for the season. This season (still have 1-3 weeks pumping) will end up being between 240 & 270 gallons of gasoline. These are small engine (7hp) pumps but have sure earned their keep this season.

Thanks to all who join in, may the Force / Farce / Fart be with you.

Keep in mind, we need the winner's address so as to send prize!!!!!!!!!

You know the rules but a gentle reminder, if you don't pick winner------ YOU are out

Salute the nation

No prize

Steelers 17-Raiders 14
100 combined
16 MPG
19 gallons

Last edited:
Vegas Flying Elvises 22
‘Em Stillers 19

Combined rushing 110
MPG 20
16 gallons

Last edited:
Just a reminder

if you DO NOT want to receive a prize (should you win)

Put "NO PRIZE" at top of your prediction.

PLAIN - N - SIMPLE

Salute the nation

******* better win this game against a bad Raider’s team. I’m going waaaay out on the limb here.
Steelers break and score 30
Raiders 17
Total yards Najee and Jaylan 140
Justin passing yards 55 +
17 gallons