• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You think Muslims are good people? Think again.....

Chicoman

Reaction score
We might not be at war with them but they certainly hate Christians and make no mistake about it...their goal is simple....to overpopulate a country and use that country's laws against itself to completely gain control and make it their own!

These people are crazy and must be dealt with swiftly and accordingly!

Here's a few bits from their piece of **** bible....read it for yourself.....

You must rape, married and divorced girls prepubertal. Koran 65: 4, 4: 3 You must have sex with sex slaves and slave workers. Koran 4: 3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58: 3, 70:30 You must hit the sex slaves, the slave laborers and their wives. Koran 4:34 You must have four Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 00:13 You must kill those who insult Islam or Muhammad. Koran 33:57 You must crucify amputated and non-Muslims. Qur'an 8:12, 47: 4 You must kill non-Muslims to ensure receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9: 111 You must kill those who leave Islam. Quran 2: 217, 4:89 You must behead non-Muslims. Qur'an 8:12, 47: 4 You must kill and die for Allah. Koran 9: 5 You must terrorize non-Muslims. Quran 8:12, 8:60 Thou shalt steal and steal non-Muslims. Qur'an Chapter 8 (Booty / Spoils of War) Thou shalt lie to strengthen Islam. Qur'an 3:28, 16: 106 You must fight the non-Muslims, even if you do not want. Quran 2: 216 Thou shalt NOT take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51 You must call the non-Muslims of pigs and monkeys. Qur'an 5:60, 7: 166, 16: 106 You must treat non-Muslims as the most vile creatures who do not deserve mercy. Koran 98: 6 You must treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4: 101 You must kill non-Muslims for failing to convert to Islam. Qur'an 09:29 You must extort non-Muslims to maintain strong Islam. Koran 9:29/

Here watch more of this ****....it's incredible.

Last edited:
Quit being a racist and xenophobe. Bomma frowns upon you.

Go to Dearborn Michigan. It's not quite as bad but it's close.

Go to Dearborn Michigan. It's not quite as bad but it's close.

I go there about once a month for work and haven't had any issues...yet. A couple weeks ago I had lunch at a Lebanese shawarma joint and they were playing terrorist music. That was a little unsettling. I've been told by more than one person that a muzloid went into the Dearborn Starbucks on 9/10/01 and yelled that tomorrow is the day of reckoning.

if that was over here, the left would be screaming that those INNOCENT peace-loving muzzies were exercising their First Amendment rights. Besides, the real war is that where women are not paid as much as men for the same work, caused by global warming and the NRA.

It's an evil oppressive ideology. what do they number 1.6 billion or so?...how many of those are radical? how many more sympathize and quietly do nothing?

It's an evil oppressive ideology. what do they number 1.6 billion or so?...how many of those are radical? how many more sympathize and quietly do nothing?

You are just just racist. Accept that, and move on.
BTW, did you ever have any contact with Timothy McVeigh?

Here's a few bits from their piece of **** bible....read it for yourself.....

You must rape, married and divorced girls prepubertal. Koran 65: 4,

Here watch more of this ****....it's incredible.

Out of pure morbid curiosity, I googled Quran 65:4. It don't say that ****. All it says is that if you divorce your pregnant wife you can't turn her out into the street for 3 menstrual cycles. Nothing in there about raping babies.

I'm pretty sure there's some heavy slant to the rest of those quotes as well. BTW, you ever read Leviticus? Pretty raunchy **** in there too. Lots of "shall be put to death" type quotes.

As for the vid, you gotta be kidding me. Good Chrisitan white folks have been known to shoot each other over parking spaces. Being an ******* knows no cultural bounds. But I'm wasting my breath here, because you're an angry bigot. Bigotry is not something you think, it's who you are. It's your personality to be a hateful person. I genuinely feel sorry for you people.

Out of pure morbid curiosity, I googled Quran 65:4. It don't say that ****. All it says is that if you divorce your pregnant wife you can't turn her out into the street for 3 menstrual cycles. Nothing in there about raping babies.

I'm pretty sure there's some heavy slant to the rest of those quotes as well. BTW, you ever read Leviticus? Pretty raunchy **** in there too. Lots of "shall be put to death" type quotes.

As for the vid, you gotta be kidding me. Good Chrisitan white folks have been known to shoot each other over parking spaces. Being an ******* knows no cultural bounds. But I'm wasting my breath here, because you're an angry bigot. Bigotry is not something you think, it's who you are. It's your personality to be a hateful person. I genuinely feel sorry for you people.

I think you might want to visit more than just the first Google result. One that does a deep analysis of 65:4. There's a reason the Quaran condones, for instance, Muslims marrying child brides. Mohammed was 57 and had a 6 year old bride.

I'm sure you'll find some way to argue this as well.

You ready to convert? If not, what makes you think the muzloids will spare you and yours? I don't think you're in danger from ay Christians. Oh, and shove your "sympathy" for us up your *** with the head that's already there.

Tim and Farva, same old same old.

You make a hate claim against Muslims, one that is unfounded, it gets debunked and you change the subject. Same tactic EVERY TIME.

I get it. You hate darkies and "muzzies" and anyone else who don't look like you. Fine. If that's who you are, that's your business. I actually support your right to be hate mongers. The minute you try to make hate into public policy, then it's a problem.

Which "hate" claim (more psychobabble) did I make? How is it "unfounded"? Where has it been debunked? How did I change the subject? You're hearing voices again.

You make a hate claim against Muslims, one that is unfounded, it gets debunked and you change the subject. Same tactic EVERY TIME.

I get it. You hate darkies and "muzzies" and anyone else who don't look like you. Fine. If that's who you are, that's your business. I actually support your right to be hate mongers. The minute you try to make hate into public policy, then it's a problem.

Do point, Steel, to where I changed the subject. You keep accusing people of doing this when in fact they don't. When they respond to your claims, you accuse them of not sticking to the subject.

You responded about the verse 65:4 and tried to "tell" everyone here what you "thought" it meant. I told you to go research again, that your interpretation is wrong. And I provided evidence to support the OP's point...Mohammed was 57 and did in fact marry a 6 year old.

None of that is changing the subject. But you crying that it is is a convenient way for you to duck and run for cover.

Not that slick, but you believe it is.

Do point, Steel, to where I changed the subject. You keep accusing people of doing this when in fact they don't. When they respond to your claims, you accuse them of not sticking to the subject.

You responded about the verse 65:4 and tried to "tell" everyone here what you "thought" it meant. I told you to go research again, that your interpretation is wrong. And I provided evidence to support the OP's point...Mohammed was 57 and did in fact marry a 6 year old.

None of that is changing the subject. But you crying that it is is a convenient way for you to duck and run for cover.

he did change the subject to Christians shooting each other over parking spots. Then you tried to get this **** back on track, ignorantly side-stepping where the discussion was going. I mean ... DUH!?

Which "hate" claim (more psychobabble) did I make? How is it "unfounded"? Where has it been debunked? How did I change the subject? You're hearing voices again.

Waiting.

"Look, Timothy McVeigh!!

Look, squirrel!!"

giphy.gif

/s Steel Vanguard

You do understand that Islam is a set of ideas, and not a race.....right? Yet you keep trying to link one with the other. Looks like race baiting to me....or just plain dumbassery.

You do understand that Islam is a set of ideas, and not a race.....right? Yet you keep trying to link one with the other. Looks like race baiting to me....or just plain dumbassery.

The Boston Bombers were white Chechnyan Muslims.

I would buy this argument if you conservatives didn't call every critic of Israeli Apartheid an "anti-Semite' .

It's a wonderful double standard that allows for the hatred of Muslims while still condemning the hatred of Jews.

The ethical backflips conservatives go through to justify being selective hate mongers is astonishing.