• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Allegedly, Picket Refused to Back Up Rudolph

Bluesteel

Reaction score
Was posted on Yahoo Sports from another sight that I didn’t want to post link, but also on X…

If there is truth to this, where does Picket get off being so entitled? As stated on other threads, Steelers may have already clinched a playoff spot if Rudolph is under center as early as the Pats game and has been the best QB for them this season.

Was posted on Yahoo Sports from another sight that I didn’t want to post link, but also on X…

If there is truth to this, where does Picket get off being so entitled? As stated on other threads, Steelers may have already clinched a playoff spot if Rudolph is under center as early as the Pats game and has been the best QB for them this season.

Slow down on believing what shock jocks say. He wants clicks more than he wants truth. He's Mark Madden after all.

Pickett, who took no snaps all week and was 3 weeks into a 4 week recovery process wasn’t going to play…

Madden is assholing it up because he hates Pickett… just like he used to **** on Hines ward back in the day… he picks various players and just throws everything against the wall then crows when something sticks…

Its just another “ Kordell got arrested in schenley park” bullshit rabblerousing garbage…

This was discussed in another thread. Kaboly hinted this was the case on a radio segment with The Fan (you can find the link on Twitter) and apparently Dulac did as well. Another Steelers site reported he didn’t want to dress as the emergency backup. DK reported he didn’t dress for the reason Tomlin said—lack of snaps.

Thanks for the clarification. I’m in NY and don’t have the exposure to Pittsburgh area media to have knowledge of the truly reputable and the absolute unobjective fake media. I thought I have heard before that Madden is not very reputable, but would be a significant story if true.

I’m a huge believer that KP is mid as mid gets when he’s at his very best, but even Lenny can’t be this stupid….right?

I find a hard time believing it’s true just because of the situation it would put Pickett in with the team and potentially future teams. However, there was just a ton of smoke from people other than Mark Madden then obviously a report on it, so it catches your attention.

Pickett, who took no snaps all week and was 3 weeks into a 4 week recovery process wasn’t going to play…

Madden is assholing it up because he hates Pickett… just like he used to **** on Hines ward back in the day… he picks various players and just throws everything against the wall then crows when something sticks…

Its just another “ Kordell got arrested in schenley park” bullshit rabblerousing garbage…
It could be another Madden freak out/dirt dishing for sure. Once he speaks out against you he never stops. But something is amiss on Kenny, whether or not there is any truth to this particular rumor or not. He definitely threw a hissy fit when Mason came in and did a bang up job vs. Cinci. Responding about if he learned anything from the sidelines and his response was a simple "no" when Mason did so well, that wasn't a normal response; it was replete with anger.

As expected, Pickett denied it and really went after the author of the story.

The more interesting takeaway was Pickett said if he was healthy enough last week he was going to start, but this week is the backup.

Bubby Brister texted Kenny and said, “Don’t mop up for nobody.”

As expected, Pickett denied it and really went after the author of the story.

The more interesting takeaway was Pickett said if he was healthy enough last week he was going to start, but this week is the backup.

Mason earned the start and it gives Kennybtime to get right 100% both physically and mentally. Despite saying he didn’t learn anything I promise you he did. He will go back in with a different attitude when he gets back. Also a better scheme than what he left.

Mason earned the start and it gives Kennybtime to get right 100% both physically and mentally. Despite saying he didn’t learn anything I promise you he did. He will go back in with a different attitude when he gets back. Also a better scheme than what he left.
The only reason he said that is because he wanted to be on the field starting. I agree you can learn (and he did learn) something from watching from the sidelines.

Better scheme? lol
Mason in 2 starts has allowed Pickens to put up league best numbers. Kenny is never doing that. ever

Better scheme? lol
Mason in 2 starts has allowed Pickens to put up league best numbers. Kenny is never doing that. ever
The **** you talking about? He caught 10 for a 130 and a TD from Kenny against the Ravens this year. And that was with Canada calling the shots. He has had great games with Kenny not just Mason.

I'm not a KP fan but it's ridiculous to say he can't have a great camp and stellar season in 24. He certainly can

Why doesn't he get 3 or 4 seasons to prove it? Whether we like it he will get 2 more years if next season isn't a disaster

The **** you talking about? He caught 10 for a 130 and a TD from Kenny against the Ravens this year. And that was with Canada calling the shots. He has had great games with Kenny not just Mason.
It's the Anti-Kenny narrative now, because Mason has had two good games suddenly Kenny has never done anything good ever and has been a bum from the moment his name was called, it's unfortunate but it is what it is with these posters, they are a waste of time to even entertain

Maybe you haven't noticed that the entire organization is a disaster the past few years. Stop pointing fingers at the young QB

Whether you like it or not he isn't going anywhere and neither is MT

It's the Anti-Kenny narrative now, because Mason has had two good games suddenly Kenny has never done anything good ever and has been a bum from the moment his name was called, it's unfortunate but it is what it is with these posters, they are a waste of time to even entertain

Is there a Penn State vs Pitt thing going on ? I see Kenny hate all over twitter as well and it's odd. They aren't going to move away from a guy so fast that they drafted so highly that can make all the throws UNLESS he was a turnover machine, which he absolutely is not. Cheering for him as it would be much easier to build around him than go searching again.

Maybe you haven't noticed that the entire organization is a disaster the past few years. Stop pointing fingers at the young QB
Why, when he SO deserve to have fingers pointed at him, or did you not notice his legendary lack of production? FAR worse than the excuses can explain away. FAR worse.