• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Babylon Bee Interviews Elon Musk

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Trailer:

"You could be on CNN right now."

Musk: "I'm not perverted enough."

Musk on Elizabeth Warren: "If you could die by irony, she would be dead."

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: This is going to be epic.

I listened to this today. It was great and I have a new respect for Elon Musk now.

Same here. He's surprisingly funny/witty and down-to-earth. Most of those billionaire fatcats are a little weird.

Same here. He's surprisingly funny/witty and down-to-earth. Most of those billionaire fatcats are a little weird.

Just an extremely intelligent man with common sense. A lot of very smart people have no common sense. My sister is one of them. They are all weird because their brains function on a higher level than most.

What I like is he is actually rooted in doing good for mankind and is looking to leave his mark by leaving it a better place.

He's very forward thinking. You can see how fast his brain is going all the time. Those eyes are moving around a lot because he's constantly processing a lot of things at one time.

The fact that he still works 90 hours a week is pretty astounding.

The moral of the story? Hard work pays off! Almost bankruptcy twice and still pushes on. He's on point about governments and the woke mind virus.

That was a high value 2 hours.

Just an extremely intelligent man with common sense. A lot of very smart people have no common sense. My sister is one of them. They are all weird because their brains function on a higher level than most.

What I like is he is actually rooted in doing good for mankind and is looking to leave his mark by leaving it a better place.

He's very forward thinking. You can see how fast his brain is going all the time. Those eyes are moving around a lot because he's constantly processing a lot of things at one time.

The fact that he still works 90 hours a week is pretty astounding.

The moral of the story? Hard work pays off! Almost bankruptcy twice and still pushes on. He's on point about governments and the woke mind virus.

That was a high value 2 hours.
He’s jittery. I know the feeling of racing thoughts and constantly wanting to do something big. Difference between Musk and I is he’s like super rich. Whilst I’m stuck in peasantville