• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick should be fired

C- ..

Belichick deserves heat for starting Rowe over Butler and stubbornly sticking with that plan even after it was apparent Rowe was a weak link.

Belichick deserves heat for starting Rowe over Butler and stubbornly sticking with that plan even after it was apparent Rowe was a weak link.

Odd to bench a starter before a big game.... very odd.

Matt Patricia is probably happy to be taking the Lions Job right now....

Bellicheat would have already sent the Uhaul trucks to his house....

Someone said butler had an illness, but i would have tried him because the D was not very good

Calling a pass play to a qb with a bad hand? D gives up td against the SAME play?

One fumble by his francbise QB and he cant overrcome that?

Gives up 41 points to a backup QB.....

Not too bad since he shouldn't have been there to begin with.

Butler played no defensive snaps. Butler after the game "they gave up on me, fu*k, it is what it is". Has to be more to this story.

Last edited:
Someone said butler had an illness, but i would have tried him because the D was not very good

thankful for the digital headset exchange in the offseason, funny how a free agency rich team's D went to **** after that exchange happened..............

I thought the kickoff reverse was pretty interesting. They ended up on the 10. If they start on the twenty he would have taking shots at the endzone.

Or when the players actually execute the plays.....

You mean the defensive plays that Tomless calls in despite NOT being a defensive coordinator?

If Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn don't have brain farts, Pats are 0-5 in SB since Spygate.

Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn threw those games away.
Still baffled how you don't run Marshawn Lynch.

And last years game is a real head scratcher