• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick should be fired

I think there is every bit as much dysfunction in the Pats org as is with us, but i think they do a marvelous job of keeping most of the drama under wraps.... they are great with secrecy, we just lay it all out for people to see

We like the attention I guess
:humble:

The Coach (in this case Belicheat) sets a curfew.
The player (Butler) not only ignores the curfew but comes back with a substance that is both illegal and banned by the NFL.
That is NOT an example of a coach having "great control over his players".
It is an example of a player saying "**** the rules and **** you."
Sure, the player was disciplined by the coach after the transgression ... But, at that time, the coach had no other alternative.
No other alternative. He could have played him and you may never have known. Jesus Harrison fell asleep at meetings, left games and skipped practice for how long before something happened.

No other alternative. He could have played him and you may never have known. Jesus Harrison fell asleep at meetings, left games and skipped practice for how long before something happened.

**** you play him in the SB seeing the short time frame then cut him after. I am thankful he was benched though.

:th_balls:

Sorry if I missed it in this thread, but I heard on the radio that the locker room was divided before the game. Seriously, right before the biggest game of your career?

Harrison didn't play while all that stuff was going on either.
And by no other alternative, I should have been clear in stating .. no other alternative than to discipline him. Not the particular discipline he chose.

Sorry if I missed it in this thread, but I heard on the radio that the locker room was divided before the game. Seriously, right before the biggest game of your career?

Remember how pat fans were adamant that the espn report a month ago was all bullshit? Something was/is amiss in cheatville whether they want to admit it or not.

Remember how pat fans were adamant that the espn report a month ago was all bullshit? Something was/is amiss in cheatville whether they want to admit it or not.

McDaniels is now staying with the Pats. Had to be promised the HC job, you'd think.

McDaniels just turned down the Colts HC job after accepting it... almost certainly a sign that Belichick is done in Patriotland

Next year is Hoodie's last, possibly.

AND Lance's too. You could see his heart was down and out and broken BOTH Lance and Billy. I think they were lead to believe this was going to be their year and if they won Lance was going to retire. Low and behold the general public caught onto the "FIX" of things and a **** storm happened. Fans quit viewing and the NFL couldn't risk a blatant fix such as the Titan's game thus causing the NON-FIX in the SB. The Bookies took a BIG hit and the NFL behaved in the "influencing" department. Laugh all you want but an UNFAIR cheatriot victory would have LOST a hell of a lot more $$$$$$$. The NFL let it play as fairly as they could, no not totally fair but close. BOLD prediction, Lance doesn't make the full season.

Salute the nation

Next year is Hoodie's last, possibly.

Gotta have time to show McDanials the whole vault........... And learn the headset routine...............

Billicheat talking to Josh...

Bill: Josh my boy,.......this is the "deflator's" phone number in case you ever need to pump
.................................... Lance"s balls
Josh:..... Billy I've already got that covered as I've been pumping them balls for awhile now
Bill:.......I realize you've been in the vault countless times but this here little loose plate is what
.............opens this top secret door to Erinie's office and ALL the current tape / names of
.............videographers / and these two pictures of "rog"
Josh..... WowZa, Ernie's office is bigger than a full size basketball court with concession stand.
..............Hey, here's the greatest show on turf tapes and just a quick question...
Bill.........ask away after all you're soon to be the next HC
Josh.......Why all the tape on the Browns?????? They'll never be relevant
Bill.........Always be prepared plus that's my very first model of my total domination of the league.
..............We used them as a test pilot type team and man did our **** work
Josh.......well I'll be damed,

This scene was cut short due to low camera battery................**** the CHEATRIOTS

Salute the nation

Dick move on McDaniels' part. Obviously, he's been taking lessons from Belicheat in that department. But what more would you expect from someone who is so ingrained in that culture. smh

I hope this is the final straw to the owners revolting against The Pats... if mcdaniels intentionally misled them like bill did with the Jets the pats should lose draft pocks to the colts to retain him

I hope this is the final straw to the owners revolting against The Pats... if mcdaniels intentionally misled them like bill did with the Jets the pats should lose draft pocks to the colts to retain him

Never happen in Goofball's NFL. He and Kraft are too chummy for that.

Bellicose Bill finally invited L'il Mac over for scotch and fed him the man-teat.

Oddly enough, the Colts probably lucked out having to go in a different direction.

For some mysterious reason Pats***** assistants never seem to achieve anywhere near the same level of success when they go elsewhere without Belicheat and Ernie Adams. Totally baffling.