• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden: ‘I Wish’ I Could, ‘Take Him Behind the Gym’

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry if it takes me a minute to absorb this whole scenario but I really am trying to focus...honest.

Vice President Biden, speaking at a Hillary Clinton rally Friday afternoon in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., said he wishes he were in high school and could beat up Donald Trump.

Here's a transcript:

"But what he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault. (Applause) And -- no, no, think about this. It's more than that. He said because I'm famous, because I'm a star, because I'm a billionaire, I can do things other people can't. What a disgusting assertion for anyone to make. (Cheers and applause) The press said don't you wish you were debating him? No, I wish I were in high school so I could take him behind the gym, that's what I wish.
"https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=915

Too much, ole Uncle Joe is just too much. To think that people are actually worried about a bombastic Trump going to Washington when you have a genuine creep show already there...LOL

No need to read the article, it is all of one paragraph but what IS entertaining is the comments. Some of my favorites were......OK, most of them.

I'd pay to watch Trump pull the plugs out of biteme's head and stuff them up his ...

Old senile Joe is all bark and no bite. He's like an old bald chihuahua with no teeth but still thinks that he rules the neighborhood to the point that he can crap in anyone's yard. In the end, Joe resorts to sniffing other dogs' butts and licking his own saggy crotch.

Biden couldn't take Harry Reid's exercise machine.....Biden couldn't fight his way out of a thick fog.

.exactly .. this is the same creepy uncle joe who subjects the females in his security detail to his nude swim sessions

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I would pay money to see his *** kicked That would make him shut the f*ck up. Lets see if we can find an old video of him talking against bullying.

People forget that he had to drop out as a presidential candidate in 1987 because he got caught lying about his class rank in law school (he said he graduated in the top of his class but finished at the bottom) and because he had to admit that he plagiarized a paper in law school, and also got caught lying on the campaign trail about the number of undergraduate degrees he earned. Biden gets carried away with himself, and starts believing his own BS

A picture is worth a thousand words. If Biden did not have armed secret service he would be a smashed punkin.

th

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Admit it yinzers, this election cycle is the gift that keeps on giving,,Bwahahahaha

My money's on my man Joe Biden, no doubt. Trump would flutter around with those tiny hands and pretend he's fainted or something. Total *****, The Donald.

trump-biden.jpg

Joe is done running for office. He's allowed to make whatever kind of *** he'd like. This is like the time in our lives when we were accepted to college, but still had to finish 3 mos of High School. He's going all out and not caring about the consequences.

I see nothing wrong with anything he said. Sounds very straight shooting and aggressive. If Trump said THE EXACT SAME WORDS, this board would be slobbering over Tough Trump, 'not takin **** from nobody'.

Most of these were from before he was done running for office.

liberals can't fight for ****...biden would be Trump's *****

Joe is a ******* bafoon moron. Every time he speaks stupid things fall out. It's shocking that clown has been our vp for 8 years. Good riddance when he punches out his time card.

Joe is done running for office. He's allowed to make whatever kind of *** he'd like. This is like the time in our lives when we were accepted to college, but still had to finish 3 mos of High School. He's going all out and not caring about the consequences.

I see nothing wrong with anything he said. Sounds very straight shooting and aggressive. If Trump said THE EXACT SAME WORDS, this board would be slobbering over Tough Trump, 'not takin **** from nobody'.

Don't even have to read a post to know it's was corny. Just look who liked it.

Of course those words would be met with approval if it was Trump who said them. If you read the responses, its not about what was said, but about who said it.

What was said only becomes an issue if Trump said it.
Libtards and the media would pretend to find it outrageous, mean spirited, and accuse Trump of being a violent man and then rant about how a violent man is not qualified to be president.
That is the template right there.

Joe Biden is a natural dork.. He always was a dork, and will continue to be a dork no matter what life situation he's in. He goes all out at being a dork every day without even knowing it,
He's also a liberal and a *****...redundant I know.

Last edited:
Everything Biden said about Trump could be applied to Hillary.

I'm rich, I'm famous, rules don't apply to me.

Why didn't he see that?

Biden is the creepiest of creeps. YouTube of him foundling young daughters of senators being sworn in is hard to watch. What a loser to act as if he is superior to anyone.

I'm pretty sure you miss the point. It is the double standard, again. People here and Trump supporters might be slobbering, but the media would be slobbering worse about trump threatening Joe. You can pretend that isn't true, but it is.

Biden is the creepiest of creeps. YouTube of him foundling young daughters of senators being sworn in is hard to watch. What a loser to act as if he is superior to anyone.

The-Not-Untrue.jpg

I'm pretty sure you miss the point. It is the double standard, again. People here and Trump supporters might be slobbering, but the media would be slobbering worse about trump threatening Joe. You can pretend that isn't true, but it is.

I don't need to pretend anything. Both of our statements are true.