• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chickillo a starter for the Miami game?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
If he has another good game, I think he'll keep starting job this season. Steeler Depot says according to one writer, Chickillo will start

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...tions-can-chickillo-build-strong-performance/

Last edited:
According to Wexell on his pay site

oops, am I allowed to type that name here?

Another good game? Which was the first "good game"?

Holy crap, how many Chicky threads do we need?

am I the only one who can NOT STAND when the announcers mispronounce his name? It's "Chi-kee-yo", not "chikilo". I'm sure these guys are the same goofs who mispronounce "quesadilla"

According to Wexell on his pay site

oops, am I allowed to type that name here?

Yes, as long as its a Steeler Depot article :)

Ha ha, Um no. But if he has one in the next game I'll post about it.

I hope Chicky gets 3 sacks.....If he does I will read all of your threads you create afterwards. :)

Ha ha, Um no. But if he has one in the next game I'll post about it.

Lets be real, Coach-

We all know you are going to start a Chickillo thread next week, REGARDLESS if he gets a sack or not lol

I hope Chicky gets 3 sacks.....If he does I will read all of your threads you create afterwards. :)

man I mean I would love for him to get three sacks but do yinz realize what you are committing to?

:chuncky:

It makes sense to give him the start since he played at the U. He'll probably have lots of family there. Plus he currently has the most upside of any healthy OLB.

He has some decent moves....he has to play in order to show it....might take a little bit of time. this is good news.

The guy gets ONE sack and Coach is ready to enshrine him in the HOF lol.

It would be interesting to juxtapose Chick's and JJ's snaps per sack to each other. That would tell the real story, eventually. How many sacks has JJ had over his career and # of snaps, vs. what Chick has done?

Wait a minute Coach. You said the Jets were ****** and thus Davis' work wasn't spectacular.

Therefore it falls to reason that Chickillo didn't do anything extraordinary against a terrible Jets team either. You don't propose you can have it both ways do you?

It would be interesting to juxtapose Chick's and JJ's snaps per sack to each other. That would tell the real story, eventually. How many sacks has JJ had over his career and # of snaps, vs. what Chick has done?
Amazing how you and Coach have some how turned the play of these players against each other. Then twist facts around to fit your agenda. While everyone else here are just hoping for improvement from both.

**** people, why the hell wouldn't we want chickypoo to get 3+ sacks every time out??? **** the "coach" threads (I kind of like his different perspective) so we get them regardless. I root for all STEELERS players to do good with NO berring as to who's and who's not post(s) I must endure. All of us have been guilty of "crap" post(s) here and there......... Let's all join hands and sing cumbaya (sp)

Salute the nation

I won't lie. When I saw Chicky get his sack last game, my first thought was "Oh, ****. Now Coach is going to go apeshit in 20 threads about it this week". Then I remembered Coach doesn't watch the games.

So I just enjoyed the sack!