• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Company fires 18 employees after they participated in 'A Day Without Immigrants'

Spike

Reaction score
Don't show up for work? No problem, plenty of other people want to work.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A total of 18 people were fired from a Tennessee business after joining the nation-wide protest "A Day Without Immigrants."

The 18 employees at Bradley Coatings, Incorporated in Nolensville, Tennessee told their supervisors on Wednesday they'd be taking part in the nationwide movement. Then, on Thursday, they were told they no longer had jobs.

"We are the team leaders directly under the supervisors and they informed us last night that we could not go back to work and the boss said we were fired," one employee said.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/national/18-people-fired-after-participating-in-a-day-without-immigrants

Seems the protesters didn't get the message. If you don't want to do your job, someone else will.

Interesting that the spokesman for those fired said he worked for this company for years, but couldn't speak a word of English.
And this is in Tennessee.

Ya, I know, racist!

And I would hope that they had transgender bathrooms at that business.

Probably not. Doubt a company that just demonstrated how insensitive they are toward their employees would have tranny bathrooms.
Sue their ***.

Interesting that the spokesman for those fired said he worked for this company for years, but couldn't speak a word of English.
And this is in Tennessee.

Ya, I know, racist!

I was hoping a bunch of white guilt libtards joined that walkout.

The video mentioned that "thousands" of businesses across the country closed for "a day without immigrants"

Apparently the country ran just fine without immigrants.

I wonder how many of them were illegals?

Regardless of that all of them just learned the bucket of water rule.

The Bucket of Water Rule

If you think you are indispensable and can't be replaced
stick your hand in a bucket of water.
Then pull it out and see how quickly the hole fills up.

Thats the problem. Then could somebody please translate to this moron that the immigrants Trump is after are the illegals...not him who is most likely here legally.

I'm presuming he's here legally, cause there's 18 right there who just exposed themselves if they aren't.

We had a "day without immigrants"?

Wow, I had not even noticed. And keep in mind where I live ...