• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem debate

Joe Biden is an absolute embarrassment. He should be in a nursing home, not up there.

If Trump actually thought this guy was any threat to him whatsoever, he's not too bright as well.

The whole thing is cringe-inducing.

Pete buttplug seems to be untouchable. No one can attack him

why do you think the dims are attempting multiple coups? I don't watch them . I already know the platform. It hasn't changed much other than gotten crazier with free stuff ideas through massive taxation. They still wouldn't have enough. Not even close.

Pete buttplug seems to be untouchable. No one can attack him

Cause he sucks dick and takes it in the ***. That give you some type of magic shield to spew nonsense.

He wants to give it to all Americans with no lube.

Biden is a name and most people have no clue what his policies are and how he acts etc etc They will vote for him because people recognize his name. I do believe he has early symptoms of dementia and it can progress very fast. I work in a nursing him and see it every day. A guy who was in my bowling league just passed away from it. 2 years ago he was fine, last year he bowled, but kept forgetting to pay or what lane he was on, or walked out without his coat, couldn't remember names etc etc. Biden is constantly crossing stories, mixing up names, stumbling on words, etc etc. He is definitely starting to lose his mind and they need to stop protecting him and tell him to step down.

did Bernie just say billions of people will be underwater in 8 years

LOL

Tick tock

That was tonight?

To be completely honest, I only saw that it was on from the reactions on my Twitter feed. I've only seen snippets but they are brutal.

I missed it even CNN said Biden imploded the final few mins. ... They said he went from a B grade to a D.

Joe Biden is an absolute embarrassment. He should be in a nursing home, not up there.

If Trump actually thought this guy was any threat to him whatsoever, he's not too bright as well.

The whole thing is cringe-inducing.

I have a couple in DE he is welcome at.

I'm proud to say that I didn't waste one second of my time watching those America-hating retards. My daughter and I watched Vikings Season 1, episodes 5 & 6. So much better...

why do you think the dims are attempting multiple coups? I don't watch them . I already know the platform. It hasn't changed much other than gotten crazier with free stuff ideas through massive taxation. They still wouldn't have enough. Not even close.

t8IvFhC.jpg

It’ll be funny when the Dem nominee is someone who didn’t participate in the debates, like Hildebeast, Bloomburg, or Patrick.

I can't watch debates. The all go something like this.....

Candidates get asked a question.

Candidate says a lot of words, but never even comes remotely close to answering the question.

People clap and cheer.

Moderator doesn't call them on their bullshit.

Everyone moves on.

Just imagine if comes out saying he identifies as a black, hispanic woman.

Oh I don't know Zona, times be a changin'

REPORT: There are now more black white supremacists than white white supremacists

more-black-white-supremacists-than-white-1024x512.jpg

A report from the prestigious Social Justice Institute of America shows that there are officially more black white supremacists in the country than white white supremacists.

“When Candace Owens started advocating for Trump, that was really the tipping point in America,” SJIA President Veronika Chitfrbrains said in an interview.

More and more Americans are ditching the Democratic Party and becoming independents or, worse yet, Republicans. As a result, they are automatically considered white supremacists by the Institute.

“This is really scary,” Chitfrbrains added. “Blacks are actively defying the Democratic leadership at a time when black unemployment is at all-time lows. It’s just frightening.”

Black white supremacists were most common in post-Civil War America and during the civil rights marches in the 1960s.

“We could see more black white supremacists in 2020 than there were in the 1860s or 1960s. It isn’t looking good for Democrats.”

It’ll be funny when the Dem nominee is someone who didn’t participate in the debates, like Hildebeast, Bloomburg, or Patrick.

Honestly I think this will happen. I've repeatedly asked, and never receiving an answer from left leaning posters in other threads, who they specifically support.

I can only conclude, they know that none of the current candidates has a snowballs chance in hell to beat Trump. They make Michael Dukakis look good.

I see the things Trump says and does and think he can’t possibly win again. But then I watch this shitshow and I don’t see how he can lose. It’s unbelievable.

It’s very sad if you think about the lack of political leadership in this great country of ours currently.

Last edited:
Honestly I think this will happen. I've repeatedly asked, and never receiving an answer from left leaning posters in other threads, who they specifically support.

I can only conclude, they know that none of the current candidates has a snowballs chance in hell to beat Trump. They make Michael Dukakis look good.

Hey, Bub. Michael Dukakis came in 2nd in HIS presidential election!

Black white supremacists? WTH is that? Is this supposed to be a worse title than "Uncle Tom"?

I’m thinking a repeat of Nixon v. McGovern in 1972. People didn’t like Nixon a lot but McGovern was far too Liberal and Nixon won in a landslide.