• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem debate

It’ll be funny when the Dem nominee is someone who didn’t participate in the debates, like Hildebeast, Bloomburg, or Patrick.

I mean that’s really the best shot they have (sans Hillary, she is a bad choice always) ... that someone unknown like Obama comes along and isn’t torn to shreds already when the process starts...

Some observations:
With all the coverage of the impeachment inquiry -- I had NO idea that there was a debate last night. I realized it only this morning after the fact.

From some clips from youtube -- the funniest moment to me was the Biden gaffe when he called out his support from the 'only' African American female Senator -- only to be clapped back by Booker and Harris.

That's it. Those were my takeaways -- the Democrats behavior in pursuing their impeachment of President Trump is only detracting from their Presidential primary race, and if I were any of the prospective candidates I'd be pissed.

Some observations:
With all the coverage of the impeachment inquiry -- I had NO idea that there was a debate last night. I realized it only this morning after the fact.

From some clips from youtube -- the funniest moment to me was the Biden gaffe when he called out his support from the 'only' African American female Senator -- only to be clapped back by Booker and Harris.

That's it. Those were my takeaways -- the Democrats behavior in pursuing their impeachment of President Trump is only detracting from their Presidential primary race, and if I were any of the prospective candidates I'd be pissed.

I am the same way usually I tune into the debates and I had no clue there was one last night until it was over and CNN was done rambling on about the impeachment stuff. I think the debates have minimal impact on people anyways with the exception of exposing Biden. It should be telling to dems and dem voters that Obama has not endorsed Biden.....

Some observations:

And apparently if the trial moves to the Senate, ALL Senators have to be present so that would keep Bernie, Fauxcahontas, and Willie Brown's girlfriend off the campaign trail.

The best Biden gaffe was when he said the following, addressing the issue of violence against women:

“So, we have to just change the culture, period. And keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it ...

You can't make this stuff up. The guy's brain is a little loopy, to say the least.

There’s 2 million battered women in the US... I’ve only eaten the plain kind.

After almost a year in a coma my wife is having to learn the basics again. Like how to walk, how to talk, how to feed herself, and how not to argue with me at the top of the stairs again.

I beat my wife at dominos the other night.

She needs to learn that I choose the pizza toppings.

Q: Have you heard of the Tempura House?

A: It's a shelter for lightly battered women.

I beat my wife last night. She's not very good at chess.

What do a thousand battered women have in common?

tumblr_mnlyu6y3461stuqhto1_1280.gif

They just don't listen.

The best Biden gaffe was when he said the following, addressing the issue of violence against women:

“So, we have to just change the culture, period. And keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it ...

You can't make this stuff up. The guy's brain is a little loopy, to say the least.

A great youtube comment.

"We just have to keep punching at it and kicking it and slapping it across the face, really hard. We have to take a gun and pistol-whip it, burn it with our cigarettes, and apologize the next day. We have to promise it will never happen again. But above all, it's the punching. We've got to be committed, consistent with the punching."

I saw TV commercials over the weekend for Bloomberg and Tom Steyer. I know Bloomberg just entered but was Steyer even in the debates?
Local news this morning said that former PA Senator Joe Sestak has dropped out of the race. I didn't know he was in.