• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does anyone know what the heck is "actually" wrong with Jamie Foxx?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tons of conjecture, no clarity as far as I can tell.

We speculate that the clot shot ending up giving him a stroke. I think stroke has been confirmed, but cause obviously has not.

When his daughter posted about playing some game with dad, apparently he was but that was at the stroke rehab facility he was getting PT/recover from.

Seems like he is pretty ****** up as a result of the stroke.

yeah, speculation is rampant that it was due to the x-number booster he was forced to take from Hollyweird for a movie he's making.
even if that is true, i'll buy your ocean front mansion in Montana if they admit it.

It was the mRNA treatment. A family member spilled the beans that it was a stroke brought on shortly after a booster. Can we stop pretending yet?
Good thing I told my doctor I didn't want it.

I guess I know who Jamie Foxx is. but had to look it up.

I guess I know who Jamie Foxx is. but had to look it up.
Played Ray Charles in the movie “Ray”. Won as Oscar if I recall correctly.

It was the mRNA treatment. A family member spilled the beans that it was a stroke brought on shortly after a booster. Can we stop pretending yet?
can you blink "**** flog" in morse code?

Nope. You might offend the sheep if we quit. Can't do that.