• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dude has a bad day, reacts accordingly. Nothing to see here.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Fanatical extremist goes on killing spree in Georgia. Wonder where and how he was radicalized? Are people of his ilk being rounded-up for questioning, put on no-fly lists, banned from inter-state travel? I certainly hope so. They should shut it all down until we get a better sense of what's going on.

Condolences to the families and friends of all those murdered in cold blood.

You seen pictures of that guy? Not to make light, but I promise you it's because no one would give him a happy ending. That guy wasn't getting any from anyone. I know that has to be frustrating, but it ain't worth killing people over. Fry him. Stupid **********.

And the ONLY reason that the commie Tibtard posted this is because the killer is white. No doubt about that at all.

Dude couldn't get laid at the local rub and tugs and snapped. I wouldn't quite label that a terrorist attack, unless he hollered allah snackbar while doing it.

For sure the dude was a loser who may have been bummed about not getting laid, but seems it may have also been racially motivated. Yet another pathetic attack against Asian Americans.

...eyewitness to mass shooting claims suspect shouted "I am going to kill all Asians" as he shot victims.

1615987124387.jpeg

Tibs you ignorant slut,
Let’s get some information on motive first. It’s interesting that you will call this terrorism but not say a thing about antifa and BLM bugs killing dozens and doing billions of dollars worth of damage. After all we know the riots are politically motivated violence.

Tibs you ignorant slut,
Let’s get some information on motive first. It’s interesting that you will call this terrorism but not say a thing about antifa and BLM bugs killing dozens and doing billions of dollars worth of damage. After all we know the riots are politically motivated violence.
Like death & taxes... no surer thing in the world than MAGA asshats defending a white supremacist terrorist carrying out a hateful, racist attack. And of course, immediately changing the subject and resorting to unapologetic, world-class whataboutism.

It's oddly satisfying to see how predictable you are, kind of like the mailman showing up at the same time each day on his route.

Unlike a certain person in this thread, I'll wait for all of the media sensationalism and rumors to die down...you know...so the media gets their money's worth out of this horrific story, and the real truth comes out about what has happened before forming an opinion on the matter. I'm sure this will quickly turn into another political uprising about gun control.

Regardless, there is no reason to justify the death's. My condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

Just a FYI , most of the attacks on Asian-Americans have been done by young black males, just saying.

Like death & taxes... no surer thing in the world than MAGA asshats defending a white supremacist terrorist carrying out a hateful, racist attack. And of course, immediately changing the subject and resorting to unapologetic, world-class whataboutism.

It's oddly satisfying to see how predictable you are, kind of like the mailman showing up at the same time each day on his route.
Tibbs you ignorant slut,

I didn’t defend anyone I did say let’s get the facts first. Once again you prove yourself to be a Lolcow.

Last edited:
BOLD PREDICTIONS:

1. He was hyper-religious
2. He had a lot of guns
3. Could not get laid in the traditional way
4. Had things in his past that would prevent gun purchases and a background check would have found

Yeah, I know that's the Trumpian way, ignore the facts, muck-up the argument, present lies and falsehoods and scapegoat others. It would be easier to maybe acknowledge there's a real problem on the far right with these unhinged, gun nut mass murderers. Ah, naw, forget about it.

Yet another pathetic attack against Asian Americans.
Except for the two albino Asian Americans he killed. Those albino Asians are rare.

They just wrapped up the presser in Atlanta. Sounds like he was just a good Christian boy who loves church and had a bad day and some sexual tension and decided to process that by murdering 8 Asian women.

I just read that he also got a Hispanic Asian American as well.

Also read that the Asian women killed were likely Chinese sex slaves, and not American citizens. Not that it makes it any better.

Just a FYI , most of the attacks on Asian-Americans have been done by young black males, just saying.

Yep. Funny this happens and Tibs jumps in like a great lemming within minutes of the incident to declare Whites and Conservatives as terrorists, because as lemmings do, they regurgitate the lies their media feeds them. Like good little lemmings.

Except, as you point out, it is all a lie.

This past Friday I had to make a 5 hour drive. I was listening to Fox on the radio when Tucker interviewed Ying Ma, author of "Chinese Girl in the Ghetto." She/they essentially destroyed the lie that Biden has his minions believing, that this rash of attacks on Asians are being perpetrated overwhelmingly by whites. The overwhelming # are being perpetrated by African Americans. You can see video clips of these attacks in the video below. Don't expect Tibs to get woke though. It doesn't fit his narrative.

Reports of hate crimes against Asian-Americans have risen significantly since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, a problem Carlson said President Joe Biden linked to “white supremacy” in a Thursday speech segment he played on Friday night’s edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”...

“So again, Joe Biden is tying these crimes, which are real, to the right,” Carlson said. “He is saying anyone who talks about where the virus came from, talks it may have escaped from a lab, is abetting violence against Asian-Americans, that’s why they are being attacked. But it’s a lie. The attackers don’t look like Trump voters, necessarily.”
“Is it really Republican racists doing this, as Joe Biden suggested last night and so many other Democrats have told us?” Tucker asked before bringing on the author of ‘Chinese Girl In The Ghetto,’ Ying Ma.

Ma noted that “time and time again” the recent “attackers are not white.”

“Like you said, they don’t quite look like white supremacists,” she said. “They don’t look like white voters or Trump voters. In fact, many of these attacks have occurred in heavily Democratic cities where they did not vote for Trump in 2020 or 2016.”

They just wrapped up the presser in Atlanta. Sounds like he was just a good Christian boy who loves church and had a bad day and some sexual tension and decided to process that by murdering 8 Asian women.
Except it was 5 Asian women, a white man, a white woman and a Hispanic man. Come on Tibs, the information is out there. I know you badly want this to be a racist attack, but maybe, just maybe that wasn't his motivation.

I know that being conservative and white that racism is my motivation for everything according to liberals, but maybe that just isn't the case here.

Well the shooter speaks. But never let a crisis go to waste.

Atlanta shooting suspect tells police attacks not racially motivated, was purportedly driven by sex addiction​

Robert Aaron Long, 21, may have 'sex addiction,' authorities said

Atlanta massage parlor shooting suspect Robert Aaron Long took "full responsibility" for the string of Tuesday night attacks that left eight people dead and another person injured, authorities said Wednesday.

Police officials said the events were not believed to have been racially motivated, and Long instead allegedly opened fire because he saw the locations as "an outlet for him" to succumb to purported sex-addiction temptations, police and officials said during a news conference.

Yeah, I know that's the Trumpian way, ignore the facts, muck-up the argument, present lies and falsehoods and scapegoat others. It would be easier to maybe acknowledge there's a real problem on the far right with these unhinged, gun nut mass murderers. Ah, naw, forget about it.
Nah, that's your MO on the left. Democrat extremists kill people in mass droves and it gets ignored in favor of "BUT THOSE DAMN GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM!!" How does it feel being a member of a murderous cult who supports terrorizing neighborhoods, burning federal courthouses to the ground, creating lawlessness "zones" where citizens are attacked, screaming to defund the police, and gunning down gay people in night clubs or country concert fans with semi-automatic weapons? pretty proud of that Tibs? yeah, deflect all that you want, but you're a part of that ilk.