• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

EA Sports NCAA Football is back and Looks Awesome

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The college game has not been made in years due to players threatening to sue over likeness. Now with NIL, it seems sorted and the game is back. Looks amazing. I assume you will now have to manage NIL money and essentially sign free agents in addition to recruiting.

If you look real close, I think you can see a Michigan coach in disguise on the Penn State sideline. They really thought of everything.

Def a lot of excited people for this to be back!

There is a 20 min clip of gameplay with donnovan edwards playing and some commentary from the EA team. The stadium atmospheres looked really good

Last edited:
I still buy Madden every year. I’ll buy NCAA this year to test the waters…

Can you get that at Costco’s?

While you are there, pick up some Turkey Bacon and dry Ice. Package it in styrofoam cooler and ship to me next day air (that will cost more than the bacon goods and shipping container, but well worth it for me.). Of corse, all on your dime as I’ll credit your account towards cost of driving either the BT50 or LS10. (Don’t tell Lunar you don’t have certification in order because I’v been using that as an excuse to not let him take either for a drive.)

Salute the nation

While you are there, pick up some Turkey Bacon and dry Ice. Package it in styrofoam cooler and ship to me next day air (that will cost more than the bacon goods and shipping container, but well worth it for me.). Of corse, all on your dime as I’ll credit your account towards cost of driving either the BT50 or LS10. (Don’t tell Lunar you don’t have certification in order because I’v been using that as an excuse to not let him take either for a drive.)

Salute the nation
You can get everything at Costco...but us Costcoites don't stoop so low as to send our premium goods to the riff raff Sam's club members. :ROFLMAO:

Salute the nation
I’m going to reread this while I sip on a libation later. Hopefully, I’ll incur a snot bubble or two…