• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elfie was elfing right

Elf me. The chart clearly shows that we should all be drinking more wine.

Great article, Supe. This graph demonstrates why I am very cautious in relying on a "study" or even many "studies" to prove anything:

Medical_studies-05.0.png

In the end, I believe we will discover that food/environment has little to do with cancer, and more to do with our genetic disposition.

In the end, I believe we will discover that food/environment has little to do with cancer, and more to do with our genetic disposition.
Almost no one on either side of my family ever had cancer. Heart disease and The Beetus everywhere and everyone on my mom's side gets Alzheimer's including her now, but cancer hardly ever.

In the end, I believe we will discover that man has little to do with global warming, and more to do with government control and the global redistribution of wealth.

Actually we have discovered that, it's the liberal sheeple like Elfie that haven't.

Almost no one on either side of my family ever had cancer. Heart disease and The Beetus everywhere and everyone on my mom's side gets Alzheimer's including her now, but cancer hardly ever.

My dad's side has the cancer gene....my mom's side has heart disease. I figure I am destined to be a goner at an early age....living it up while I can!!!!

My dad's side has the cancer gene....my mom's side has heart disease. I figure I am destined to be a goner at an early age....living it up while I can!!!!

I keep my weight down and work out but that's why I drink beer and eat donuts. Sooner or later I won't be able to do that stuff.

I keep my weight down and work out but that's why I drink beer and eat donuts. Sooner or later I won't be able to do that stuff.

Same here. I work out 5 days a week and stay active. I'm on BP meds, but have gradually been able to decrease the dosage. Hoping to be off of them completely in the next 2 years or so. I generally eat healthy, but I also don't feel guilty when I throw down a double cheeseburger or 20 hot wings in a sitting. Life is too short to stress out about things you ultimately cannot control.