• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Emails Show EPA Head's Cozy Ties With Big Oil The Young Turks

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

My....my......what a fine puppet. Just sit him beside the orange **** flinging gibbon puppet.

Nice. Talk about pay to play.......

Here is a guy that worked for TYT. Elfie, don't bring that **** show here anymore.

My....my......what a fine puppet. Just sit him beside the orange **** flinging gibbon puppet.

I'm perfectly okay with that. The EPA needs to be destroyed.

That's OK with me! Thanks for posting the good news Elfie.

Last edited:
Being as the Federal Government has no authority to regulate anything inside of a sovereign state who cares? The states do a much better job of protecting their own natural resources than the Feds do anyway.

#PresidentOfAllYourPersonalities

Wait, what about small oil? Does the jackass not work with small oil?

What about medium oil? Or kinda-big-but-not-actually-too-big oil?

I'm pretty sure his job is to find a way to get rid of the EPA.

Poooof!

The EPA was begun by President Nixon. You'd think the Dems would want to get rid of it. /sarcasm

When the epa fulfills its mandates based on the CFR as passed by congress its a usefull tool for the country... if you live in oittsbugh breathing the air proves that... the issue is when the organization goes rougue and passes over regulation without laws or reasonable logic to guide tgem that they get problematic