• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

F the NFL.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So tired of not being able to watch games bc of “you need Amazon prime, peacock, ….etc etc”.

I’m already not in my city so I get. It seeing my team unless I go out. But to not get the only ******* game bc I don’t have peacock. Peacock. **** you roger.

So tired of not being able to watch games bc of “you need Amazon prime, peacock, ….etc etc”.

I’m already not in my city so I get. It seeing my team unless I go out. But to not get the only ******* game bc I don’t have peacock. Peacock. **** you roger.
Their over-the-top greed is gonna bite them in the @ss, just wait and see.

Their over-the-top greed is gonna bite them in the @ss, just wait and see.
Disagree.

We thought we were doing those cable companies dirty by cutting the cord. Fast forward, you got your streaming tv place (if you stay here yes you doing them), but you add…Netflix, Hulu, Disney, prime, peacock, and on and on and on.

The networks realized to put the best “paid” context behind this paywall. It will only get worse for us not better.

Peacock has this game and will have an exclusive playoff game as well. Just awful by the NFL.

how am i watching it?

It was on NBC here?
Was that not supposed to happen?
They are talking about the late game (Chargers and KC).
I'm watching because I have Peacock. Had to get it for a tOSU game earlier this year and forgot to cancel the subscription. That's where they get you. When you forget to cancel.

They are talking about the late game (Chargers and KC).
I'm watching because I have Peacock. Had to get it for a tOSU game earlier this year and forgot to cancel the subscription. That's where they get you. When you forget to cancel.
Got it

There are free ways to get it.
1 more time..Stream Connect TV
Over 4000 stations
All NFL games
All college football games
All mlb games
Same with NHL/NBA
Over 100 paid movie stations
All your local stations
And anything you ever watch
$31.50 per month.. $5 Xtra per TV
All you need is high speed internet and a 1 time $25 fee for a firestick

The NFL doesn't care about fans. They care about money. If they get their money, they don't give a **** if one single person watches a game.
They don't care if companies advertise. As long as they get their money. The streaming services give them the money. It's just a taste right now. But it's heading that way.
Me.... I have an antennae to watch tv. Luckily, I'm in the Pittsburgh market and get to see most of our games. But, the ones on NFL network, ESPN or streams I don't get to see. And I don't care. I'll catch the score afterwards.
Sorry, NFL. I'm not the zombie you're looking for.