• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Games today. San Fran/Dallas -Buffalo/Cinci.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Prediction both of the home teams take it. I think Dallas D is overrated. San Fran IMO has the better talent and coach. Bills are tricky with Allen's recent sloppy play but Cinci being down O-Linemen can't be overlooked. For me that could be the upset Cinci over the Bills... but I presume Allen plays cleaner and Cinci's O-Line ultimately fails them.

Burrows is used to a terrible OL from last year so he may be able to pull some magic. I still think San Fran and Buffalo win today.

I'm pulling for KC to win it all. Next in line would be Buffalo and then any AFC team. The Beagles have some of the worst fans (if not the worst and most unsportsmanlike) in all of sports (their entire city is like that) and we definitely don't want the 49ers or the Cowgirls to win anymore ever.

As long as Dallas - and ultimately KC - get knocked off I'm good with whoever is left.
I mean if I had to pick... Had to... I would go with Bills VS San Fran SB. I think that would be a good watch. Really like what San Fran did this year and would like the Steelers to copy parts of their approach.

Write this down…

Dallas wins by 13 - at minimum. And the Bills win by 4.

Ok, time to continue packing and moving chyt until game time.
Yinz moving?

Dallas is way to inconsistent for me to buy, but I offer you a nice consolation prize.

DIC rev it up.

I want someone who hasnt won it before. was hoping for a miracle with the Jags. now Bills or Cinci I guess

I mean if I had to pick... Had to... I would go with Bills VS San Fran SB. I think that would be a good watch. Really like what San Fran did this year and would like the Steelers to copy parts of their approach.
If the 49ers are at one end of the QB friendly spectrum, the Steelers are on the complete opposite side.

When I watch these teams it's obvious our 18 ppg won't cut it. But we go into next season same as we left last season.

Prior to the playoffs commencing, the reasons why I rooted for the teams that I did.... and will root for today.

Cincy - Because I hate the Ravens more.
Buffalo - Because I hate the Ravens.
Jacksonville...a long shot, but if they ever went to the Super Bowl, it would mean the Browns would be one of 3 teams left to have never gone to the big show.
Philly- Because they have a better chance of beating San Fran or Dallas... preventing them from the possibility of winning a 6th Super Bowl.
San Fran - Because Dallas had proved they can handle Philly.
KC over Cincy - No explanation needed.

In the Super Bowl I will root for the AFC team, even if it is Sissynnati.
Simply because the Clowns will be the only ones in our division not to have won or even appeared in a Super Bowl.

It's great to be #1 at something.
If you don't know it by now I am the #1 Browns hater in the world!

And for the record, while I certainly Hope Cleveland never wins anything ever, Id far rather that city win than those garbage fans out in Cinci.. they are horrendous

I probably hate Cinci more than the Ravens… its hard to tell… I definitely respect the Ravens more … I hope Joe burrow throws 8 picks and cries on the field today
I'm the same way. I respect the Ravens rivalry. Bengals fans are some of the worst when they're winning and Burrow is creeping up toward the Rodgers level of arrogance. With the teams left, here's my rooting order.

1. Buffalo - I'm a big fan of Josh Allen and like McDermott as coach.
2. San Francisco - A potential 6th Super Bowl is there, but maybe that'll motivate the Steelers to raise their expectations. I just appreciate how this team plays football.
3. Philadelphia - I could easily switch them with San Francisco. Don't really care either way, but not actively rooting against as I am with the bottom 3.
4. Dallas - I actually don't mind the players on the team, I just can't root for the team.
5. Kansas City - I like Andy Reid, but that isn't enough to overcome my dislike for Mahomes and Kelce.
6. Cincinnati - I have zero interest in watching a division rival be happy while the Steelers are sitting at home.

I'm the same way. I respect the Ravens rivalry. Bengals fans are some of the worst when they're winning and Burrow is creeping up toward the Rodgers level of arrogance. With the teams left, here's my rooting order.

1. Buffalo - I'm a big fan of Josh Allen and like McDermott as coach.
2. San Francisco - A potential 6th Super Bowl is there, but maybe that'll motivate the Steelers to raise their expectations. I just appreciate how this team plays football.
3. Philadelphia - I could easily switch them with San Francisco. Don't really care either way, but not actively rooting against as I am with the bottom 3.
4. Dallas - I actually don't mind the players on the team, I just can't root for the team.
5. Kansas City - I like Andy Reid, but that isn't enough to overcome my dislike for Mahomes and Kelce.
6. Cincinnati - I have zero interest in watching a division rival be happy while the Steelers are sitting at home.
Id move Kansas City up to two because i don’t mind Mahomes or the city at all, other than that yeah i agree

Yeah, we're moving into a house. Apartment-life sucks for old people...
I don't think I would like an apartment. My retirement goal is either a guest house off of my family buying land/house in Colorado or a cabin in Colorado. Give me the country living. Good people and more important land to walk my Dobe, etc.

I don't think I would like an apartment. My retirement goal is either a guest house off of my family buying land/house in Colorado or a cabin in Colorado. Give me the country living. Good people and more important land to walk my Dobe, etc.
You could put up a Teepee in Coolie's back yard.

You could put up a Teepee in Coolie's back yard.
Nah my Dobe would just want to attack his back shavings he has laying around. Could get caught in his esophagus causing all sort of respiratory conditions.

😁

So neutral site championship next week?

Nfl $$$