• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ha Ha!Trump asks Russia to find Clinton's missing emails

Lies stacked on top of lies stacked on top of lies

Hillary Clinton stands by her defense on classified emails, contradicts FBI

The Democratic presidential nominee Sunday repeated her claim that she never sent or received classified information on her private email as secretary of state, directly contradicting what FBI Director James Comey said the agency found in its investigation.

“I was communicating with over 300 people in my emails. They certainly did not believe and had no reason to believe what they were sending was classified,” Mrs. Clinton said on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I take classification seriously,” she said, repeating her frequent assertion that she made a mistake in using a private email account hosted on a private server kept at her home in Chappaqua, New York.

On July 5, Mr. Comey said 110 of Mrs. Clinton’s email messages contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them, and a small number of them included markings that identified them as classified.

He also announced that he would not recommended pursuing criminal charges against Mrs. Clinton. But he said she and her staff were “extremely careless” in using a personal email account hosted by a secret email system in her home and that it jeopardized classified information.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...no-classified/

------------------------

Now she's blaming all the people she had forced to send emails to her private server!

---------------

Wait!

It was THE NSA THAT HACKED HER???

NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

PHILADELPHIA – The National Security Agency (NSA) has “all” of Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails and the FBI could gain access to them if they so desired, William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official, declared in a radio interview broadcast on Sunday.

Speaking as an analyst, Binney raised the possibility that the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s server was done not by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker concerned about Clinton’s compromise of national security secrets via her personal email use.

Asked point blank if he believed the NSA has copies of “all” of Clinton’s emails, including the deleted correspondence, Binney replied in the affirmative.

“Yes,” he responded. “That would be my point. They have them all and the FBI can get them right there.”

Binney surmised that the hack of the DNC could have been coordinated by someone inside the U.S. intelligence community angry over Clinton’s compromise of national security data with her email use.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...eleted-emails/