• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If You Could Select Any American for President, Who Would it Be?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I would pick Bill Gates. Have always liked how he goes about solving problems. Like how he gets involved
in his own foundation so the money gets things done and doesn't get wasted. The one good thing about
Trump running is that maybe an intelligent rich guy will run next time.

21TARD21 because he's writing the greatest book ever!

Rand Paul.

A 40 year old Bernie Sanders.

Nah, he's a communist, or so they tell me. So I'll change my vote to Colin Kaepernick with Killer Mike as VP.

Last edited:
Donald Trump.

763804cdaa67627059f81c015b6e3830-baby-tries-to-drink-sippy-cup-through-glass-door.gif

John Maxwell.

He was actually the candidate the GOP was going to put up as the alternate to Trump. They had a $1 billion war chest if he would have said yes but he turned it down after thinking about it. He didn't rule out running in 2020. How do I know this you may ask. He told me and the rest of his coaching team at the live certification event just held in August. During the live event he reviewed the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and showed how our current leaders fail in 17 of the 21 laws.

Can you imagine having a true leader in the White House that has a true moral compass that is centered around God (no matter what religion you are)? We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

Mike Sullivan as Pres
Nick Saban as Vice Pres

Honestly I think the best president would be a good honest, intelligent hard working middle class person. Anyone who is rich or a life long politician is out of touch with reality for most Americans. Surround yourself with a good cabinet and away you go. Democracy is supposed to be government by the people. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their grave at what the government is now. Current politicians are not about the "people" anymore.

Ben Carson.

I would have to go with Bobby Jindal.

Rand Paul.

Yep.

A smart guy (MD, FACS) Liberty based conservative with non interventionist foreign policy and a plan to shrink the national government. But he isn't tall and he doesn't have a nice baritone voice so....

Honestly I think the best president would be a good honest, intelligent hard working middle class person. Anyone who is rich or a life long politician is out of touch with reality for most Americans. Surround yourself with a good cabinet and away you go. Democracy is supposed to be government by the people. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their grave at what the government is now. Current politicians are not about the "people" anymore.

I've said for years that I would love to see how things would go if congressional seats were filled in the same manner as jury duty. Average Joe's couldn't do much worse.

Hard question. Of the candidates who ran I believe Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have the best intellectual understanding of what ACTUALLY made this country great. I am sure there are better people out there...my husband for example would make an amazing president..intelligent, honest, has integrity, hard working, a self made man, understands the Constitution, business, policy, and economics, dedicated to his family...

But we aren't rich enough to go into public service and he doesn't really have a big enough ego.

Not one of you ingrate mother ******* has mentioned me?

All the **** I teach you on this site?

**** ALL Y'ALL.

Clearly, I'd be the best.

Not one of you ingrate mother ******* has mentioned me?

All the **** I teach you on this site?

**** ALL Y'ALL.

Clearly, I'd be the best.

At least everything would really be ark's fault then.

Tough question.