• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nice idea Kaepernick

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Your career is hanging by a thread and you choose to make a politicle statement and refuse to stand for national anthem. ****** moron. Worry about your ****** mechanics Colin. Leave your views at home.

Kaepernick is so three years ago. He was just a trendy QB that the league figured out shortly. Media/younger generation hype made him bigger than he was. In reality he sucked. Lol

I hope he sits in the stands soon for the anthem.

Kapernick is Kordell without the bounceback years.

no Kordell was slash he could do it all. Kap is a runner playing QB. Who isn't the runner he was when he came into the league.

Since he couldn't get released or traded before the draft he's probably thinking he's smarter than everyone and trying to get traded to Manchester United.

Dude is a rotten player and an *******.

Men and women have lost their lives so he can stand on the sidelines playing a game. Gödel and the NFL needs to have some big ones and go after this piece of crap. No respect for a country you live a great life in is unacceptable. renounce your citizenship and go to another Country and see how you fare. San Fran should be proud of this character.

I plan to email every business where he has any endorsement deal, to inform them of my displeasure with their douchebag celeb.......if he has any left after this.

The best thing to do with these idiots is to ignore them. He is already almost irrelevant. If people refuse to get upset over this, he will be completely irrelevant, because he stinks.

This idiot with no discernible skills other than throwing and running makes $114M over 6 years and he is protesting the US because it oppresses blacks. Next thing you know we'll have a black president and a black AG running around claiming the same thing. Wait..

What an IDIOT! This garbage may fly in San Fran... it won't anywhere else! Too bad Alejandro is now playing on the OL... instead of the DL. I cannot wait to see the reception he receives in AZ or KC or TN.

What is the saying? Some people are too stupid to live!

Kapernick is an *******. If and when he gets back on the field every hit just got a little harder Kap you douchebaggius.
Celebrities and athletes that get paid millions of dollars that make statements like : " America is oppressive toward blacks and people of color" should get ***** slapped or start sharing their wealth with those who are oppressed.
Tool.

Men and women have lost their lives so he can stand on the sidelines playing a game. Gödel and the NFL needs to have some big ones and go after this piece of crap. No respect for a country you live a great life in is unacceptable. renounce your citizenship and go to another Country and see how you fare. San Fran should be proud of this character.
That is really my opinion. Black, Brown, White and all Ethnicity have served and died in the US and Canadian military. I have less than zero respect for those who don't pay due homage to that fact. It isn't about your particular politics. Its about some dude who stormed a beach 70 years ago, or took a post in the mountains of Afghanistan in the last 10. Screw Manchester United. Colin can go play for the Iraqi national team. POS

It's simple. If you don't like what it stands for, take your millions you've earned here and get the **** out. Find somewhere to live that you feel is more fair and provides more opportunities to everyone.

Who's going to sign him next year? Gets beat out by gabbort and ponder for the top two spots then talks **** like this. I'm sure he's going to get plenty of offers.

If Kapernick honestly believes what he said, he should immediately retire from the NFL, take his 114 million to inner city Detroit or Chicago, and help the "oppressed" to help themselves.

Otherwise, he should look up the term hypocrite.

And ******* that he is, maybe a reminder that people have given their lives for that flag, so he can play a game.

Cq5Ss2YWcAARrdo.jpg

It's simple. If you don't like what it stands for, take your millions you've earned here and get the **** out. Find somewhere to live that you feel is more fair and provides more opportunities to everyone.

Our country doesn't shoot people who want to leave.

So they hate themselves?

Many Liberals do, yes. Lotta white people feel guilty for being white. Lotta gay people feel that we need more Muslims in the country to kill them.

Reactions: MTC
At this point can we just start the race war and get it over with? I really don't have a problem with hard working, honest, intelligent black people but this blm and entitlements bull has gone off long enough. And don't call me a racist I live near 0 black people. But there's a ton of self loathing white people near me I'd love to shoot. Let's just do like that movie and have a 24 hour "purge".