• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama's obnoxious kids

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
We all know that you can tell a lot about someone by the way their kids act. I don't think I know anybody who has kids who would treat a televised presidential thing - no matter how trivial - as disdainfully as the Obama kids did. I am sure that I don't know any mothers who would dress their daughters like those two were dressed for that occasion.

That whole episode is a perfect illustration of the complete lack of respect that family has for their duties.

Care to share info on the event?

I really dont see the fuss over this, as much as I despise that clown and his ilk. I didnt think it was necessary for ol girl to go after a coupla kids like that, seems awfully nitpicky

We all know that you can tell a lot about someone by the way their kids act. I don't think I know anybody who has kids who would treat a televised presidential thing - no matter how trivial - as disdainfully as the Obama kids did. I am sure that I don't know any mothers who would dress their daughters like those two were dressed for that occasion.

That whole episode is a perfect illustration of the complete lack of respect that family has for their duties.

Just found the picture. DAUGHTERS-master675.jpg

Dont see much of a problem with it. People worry way too much about looks. I mean these are 12 and 15 year old kids. Why waste taxpayers money with $5000 dresses?

Last edited:
Just found the picture. View attachment 858

Dont see much of a problem with it. People worry way too much about looks. I mean these are 12 and 15 year old kids. Why waste taxpayers money with $5000 dresses?
How old are you?
Obama-Daughters-Turkey-Pardon-Image-665x385.jpeg

I'm 37... Still don't see a problem with it, to me they are dressed as normal teenage girls. The skirts maybe a bit short, but i don't think they are terrible. Within reason i would rather they dress how they want to dress instead of putting on some phony act.

This news was all over MSNBC, too. The moral high ground is not yours. The reason it is news is that some dumbass congressional staff member (R)tweeted a comment about the daughters looking like they're ready to step up to a bar. The Liberal media jumped all over it,she was forced to resign. It was a stupid comment from one that should have known better.

Quite frankly, I don't see the big deal. They are teenage girls being teenage girls. Presidential kids should be off limits in the media. That goes for both sides.

They aren't dressed badly. I've seen worse on teenagers... They look respectable and like teenagers!!!! Now...the whole eye rolling thing would set me off, but the outfits? Nah.

This news was all over MSNBC, too. The moral high ground is not yours. The reason it is news is that some dumbass congressional staff member (R)tweeted a comment about the daughters looking like they're ready to step up to a bar. The Liberal media jumped all over it,she was forced to resign. It was a stupid comment from one that should have known better.

Quite frankly, I don't see the big deal. They are teenage girls being teenage girls. Presidential kids should be off limits in the media. That goes for both sides.

I agree. Leave the kids out of it. Unless they do something egregious, leave them be. And by egregious, I mean like get arrested or something like that. Rolling your eyes, while disrespectful, is NOT news worthy and typical teen behavior.

Now you have to resign from your job for posting this.

Those girls already have mustaches. They got all their testosterone from Mom. I bet they grow up to be dykes.

Agree Hamster......kids should be OOB. And I'm not really seeing any issues with their clothing anyhow. Didn't see the tape so don't know about the "eye roll" thing but who doesn't do that while listening to the racist in chief?

Those girls already have mustaches. They got all their testosterone from Mom. I bet they grow up to be dykes.

i think you mean hermaphrodykes like their mother.

I could care less what his kids wear. It's rather silly. They look fine.

Yeah well I think they dressed like **** and acted like brats and I am not resigning. And I think it does say something about their parents.

Sadly, you know damned well that if a (D) staffer had tweeted comments about the Bush children, not a negative reaction could have been found....

Isn't it funny that the MSM forced this staffer to lose her job because she questioned the dress of Obama's teenage children? Anyone wanna remind us of the repercussions that ensued after the negative comments that were made about Sarah Palin's children?

where did you see that one of their dresses cost $5,000? I'm just curious.

I was being sarcastic... I was saying they could wear some elegant dresses that tax payers would more than likely past for instead of dressing like normal kids.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...its.-what-about-bristol-palin/article/2556817

CNN claims politicians' kids are off limits. What about Bristol Palin?

CNN has reported at length on the rise and fall of Elizabeth Lauten, the Republican congressional aide who resigned Monday after criticizing the first daughters in a weekend Facebook post.

But CNN has yet to address one of its own anchor's gleeful handling of Bristol Palin's alleged assault earlier this year by a male attacker.

Lauten resigned as communications director for Rep. Steven Fincher, R-Tenn., after she came under fire for criticizing Sasha and Malia Obama for their appearance at the White House’s annual turkey pardon.

“Rise to the occasion," Lauten wrote in the now-deleted post. "Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar."

The now-former GOP staffer apologized a few hours later, saying in a subsequent post that she understood "more clearly just how hurtful my words were."

Lauten’s resignation was portrayed Monday morning on CNN as inevitable, the disgraced staffer's remarks completely unacceptable.

“People like to say there's an unspoken rule that you don't criticize the children of politicians,” CNN’s John Berman said after news of Lauten’s impending resignation broke. “It's really not unspoken.”

“We say it out loud,” CNN’s Michaela Pereira agreed.

“We talk about it on both sides of the aisle here: Kids are off limits in politics. That's almost always the case here,” Berman added.

However, on Oct. 22, 2014, CNN's Carol Costello with a wink and a smile teased audio of Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, tearfully recounting a physical assault she suffered during a party earlier this year.

“I’m just going to come right out and say it: This is quite possibly the best minute and a half of audio we’ve ever come across — well, come across in a long time, anyway," she said.

“So sit back and enjoy!” the anchor added.

Costello eventually offered an apology for her off-note introduction of the Palin audio, telling Politico: “Over the past few days, I have been roundly criticized for joking about a brawl involving the Palin family. In retrospect, I deserve such criticism and would like to apologize.”

The CNN anchor, however, has not offered an on-air apology for her handling of the audio segment.

CNN did not respond when asked Monday by the Washington Examiner to clarify its position on when the children of politicians are considered “off limits.”

I'm sure any teenage kid would LOVE to attend and be super excited about attending a ceremonial pardon of a turkey. /Sarcasm off

How about we stop spending taxpayer $$$ on a ******* turkey pardon ceremony?

If I had to sit through that ****, I'd be rolling my eyes also.