• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Problems with Russia and China make them aligned vs us.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
The nations have a green light to make move now. Good luck to non-nato allies.

Damn coach. Just cause Coolie won’t let you post in the football forum doesn’t mean we need you up in here!

Please explain in more detail, Coach.

Actually, I take that back - don't. Please.

I'm way out there, but does "The nations" supposed to mean Russia? If you read the sentence (however ****** up):

"Russia has a green light to make move now. Good luck to non-nato allies."

of course even then, he misses an article in there and it's incorrect English.

If Putin invades Ukraine, which is unlikely, the US' preoccupation with that may be seen as an opportunity by the Chinese to take Taiwan.

I'm not sure if that is what Coach meant, but tensions around the world are higher than they've been in awhile, probably since North Korea deliberately launched a missile over Japanese airspace in 2017.

If Putin invades Ukraine, which is unlikely, the US' preoccupation with that may be seen as an opportunity by the Chinese to take Taiwan.

I'm not sure if that is what Coach meant, but tensions around the world are higher than they've been in awhile, probably since North Korea deliberately launched a missile over Japanese airspace in 2017.
Rootin tootin Putin is rock a billy scootin