• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Recent school shooting

From the reports I have heard - the kids father just bought that gun like a week before. So, how is his 15 yr. old kid getting his hands on that gun to post on social media, and then take to school to kill some fellow classmates? How in the hell does one not know what is happening with their own gun that they just bought. Seems the father should be facing some charges as well.

Who knows what was going through that kids mind or what was wrong with him. Mental issues? Maybe. Could be he is just an evil little ****. That pic isn't doing him any favors. He looks kind of out of it in that pic.

From the reports I have heard - the kids father just bought that gun like a week before. So, how is his 15 yr. old kid getting his hands on that gun to post on social media, and then take to school to kill some fellow classmates? How in the hell does one not know what is happening with their own gun that they just bought. Seems the father should be facing some charges as well.

Who knows what was going through that kids mind or what was wrong with him. Mental issues? Maybe. Could be he is just an evil little ****. That pic isn't doing him any favors. He looks kind of out of it in that pic.

Absolutely. 100% gross negligence and needs to face criminal charges. Also heard the kid is not cooperating at his parents' insistence (that's last I heard, not 100%).

If anybody else here is a useless movie trivia jerkwad like me, he looks like a bit younger Teddy Duchamp.

aa788f3c1d791efe25fcf253799ae55d--stand-by-me-s-movies.jpg

Absolutely. 100% gross negligence and needs to face criminal charges. Also heard the kid is not cooperating at his parents' insistence (that's last I heard, not 100%).
Just put a safe on my Xmas list. I know I should have had one for awhile now but she was still way young. It’s still locked but still.

100% failure as parents. I know what my father taught me and how much trust he had in me to always do the right thing at age 15. I was off hunting alone at age 12. Not in a million years could I fathom going to school and shooting people.

This **** just didn't happen anyplace. **** the juniors and seniors driving to school had shotguns and rifles racked in the truck during hunting season.

Back in my parents time they had shooting clubs in school. What the hell happened to our society?

I know this type of stuff doesn't happen that often, but it shouldn't happen at all regardless of access to guns or not.

**** our schools in a lot of these cities look like prisons because the youth is ****** in the head.

Just put a safe on my Xmas list. I know I should have had one for awhile now but she was still way young. It’s still locked but still.
You can get a decent safe for $50. I'm trying to find my Daughter a .380 and they're like a unicorn right now. But she doesn't get the pistol until she buys a safe.

100% failure as parents. I know what my father taught me and how much trust he had in me to always do the right thing at age 15. I was off hunting alone at age 12. Not in a million years could I fathom going to school and shooting people.

This **** just didn't happen anyplace. **** the juniors and seniors driving to school had shotguns and rifles racked in the truck during hunting season.

Back in my parents time they had shooting clubs in school. What the hell happened to our society?

I know this type of stuff doesn't happen that often, but it shouldn't happen at all regardless of access to guns or not.

**** our schools in a lot of these cities look like prisons because the youth is ****** in the head.
Yep, carried a .22 on the school bus for rifle club, somehow I managed not to shoot anyone. Unfortunately, it's probably my generation that ****** up our kids.

You can get a decent safe for $50. I'm trying to find my Daughter a .380 and they're like a unicorn right now. But she doesn't get the pistol until she buys a safe.
I think the one I put in my list is a biometric screen type and yeah it’s only 60. I’ll just have to make sure my rifle is fully locked until I can get a full standing safe.

Again, I’ve been saying I need this for years but my daughter was so young but now I’m like yea she ain’t.

Edit. Let me add if it wasn’t clear from my original comment, they all have locks knthem.

I Think we know whose fault it is. TRUMP!

Similar situation happened in Albuquerque back in August at Washington middle school.

Just read an article about how the shooter's classmates said he was a loner and always looked depressed.

My money says they all thought he was weird. I bet a lot of them made fun of him. I bet some even bullied him. I would also bet that none of them reached out to ask what was wrong, or mentioned this to someone that could help. No, now they are all shocked that another mentally fragile teenager that they probably helped push over the edge brought a gun to school and sought vengeance.

Same story every time.

"he was a loner."

"he was acting weird."

"He looked depressed."

"something didn't seem right about that guy."

And nobody said or did anything.

We can put some blame his classmates, but his dipshit father and mother are more to blame. If he's a loner, little to no friends and has depressive tendenecies, how does he have access to a gun bought on black Friday? 15 years old? GTFO. The parents NEED to be aware what's going on with their kids.

We can blame his classmates, but his dipshit father and mother are more to blame. If he a loner, little to no friends and has depressive tendenecies, how does he access to a gun bought on black Friday? 15 years old? GTFO.
I'm not blaming anyone but the little ******* that fired the gun. I'm just saying that every time there is a mass shooting, it's the same ****. Just like the Christmas bombing in Nashville. Everyone saw something, thought the guy was weird and just knew he was going to do something bad. And nobody said ****.

If I see my neighbor packing his RV with explosives, I'm not blowing it off as "weird."

Reactions: MTC
I'm not blaming anyone but the little ******* that fired the gun. I'm just saying that every time there is a mass shooting, it's the same ****. Just like the Christmas bombing in Nashville. Everyone saw something, thought the guy was weird and just knew he was going to do something bad. And nobody said ****.

If I see my neighbor packing his RV with explosives, I'm not blowing it off as "weird."
I know a guy who is a very odd dude, just has "crazy" in his eyes. I wouldn't be shocked if he pulled some **** like this. He works as a teacher and even his peers steer clear of him. But what do you do exactly? You can't call the cops and say "This dude is weird, you should go check him out." they have more important **** to do.

I wasn't replying to you directly, Sarge. This case, the parents should be brought up on charges, that their 15 y.o. had access to a newly bought gun and it was used in a school shooting.

Turns out it was her own son who had *bad intentions.* 😐

BREAKING: The mother of the Michigan school shooter wrote an open letter to Trump in which she praised him profusely and thanked him for letting her own guns in case she ever encounters someone with "bad intentions."

I read (or heard) something briefly that a classmate didn't even want to go to school that day because they were worried. Worried about what? What exactly was said or implied that caused a classmate to not want to attend school on that particular day? I agree that the parents are pieces of **** and anyone who takes innocent life is as well, no matter the age, but that little tidbit just didn't add up to me. I really hope they follow up on that and figure out why a classmate refused to go to school that particular day.

Last edited: