• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Recent school shooting

Turns out it was her own son who had *bad intentions.* šŸ˜

Go crawl back in your hole you useless, freeloading troll from bumfuck Eastern Europe.

261083953-287428040095869-1900070073523433915-n.jpg

When you finally graduate primary school in Kazakhstan:

5we3x8.gif

Donkey, I'm sure there are many fine, upstanding and responsible people living in Hungary, Tibs just isn't one of them.

Thanks. Love it that you know exactly nothing about me, but join the knuckle-draggers in taking potshots at me. That must make you a *fine, upstanding and responsible* person. To each his own, Zona. (y)

Thanks. Love it that you know exactly nothing about me, but join the knuckle-draggers in taking potshots at me. That must make you a *fine, upstanding and responsible* person. To each his own, Zona. (y)

5wfcla.gif

I read (or heard) something briefly that a classmate didn't even want to go to school that day because they were worried. Worried about what? What exactly was said or implied that caused a classmate to not want to attend school on that particular day? I agree that the parents are pieces of **** and anyone who takes innocent life is as well, no matter the age, but that little tidbit just didn't add up to me. I really hope they follow up on that and figure out why a classmate refused to go to school that particular day.
This kid like Sarge said; was pushed over the edge. Not defending this kids actions. But mental health, emotional health for kids today is fragile. We live in a fast paced, instant gratification society now. Itā€™s not like how you guys grew up, how I grew up. Technology, social media, etc has changed the landscape and self esteem for many.

Signs are there but nobody takes the initiative to reach out until itā€™s too late

This kid like Sarge said; was pushed over the edge. Not defending this kids actions. But mental health, emotional health for kids today is fragile. We live in a fast paced, instant gratification society now. Itā€™s not like how you guys grew up, how I grew up. Technology, social media, etc has changed the landscape and self esteem for many.

Signs are there but nobody takes the initiative to reach out until itā€™s too late
**** at his age I was trying to ge t as much *** as I could. Now granted I didnā€™t know what to do with it but I was trying.

Reactions: MTC
They also said the parents / kid/ school had a meeting the morning of the shooting.

"hours before the shooting -- "a different teacher in a different classroom saw some behavior that they felt was concerning, and they brought the child down to an office, had a meeting with school officials, called in the parents, and ultimately it was determined that he could go back into class."

Sounds like the school really dropped the ball. Incidents back to back days and they just let him go

I got this email last night from the school that my daughters go to:

Dear Carmel High School Families,

We are aware of the reported threat circulating today concerning a CHS student. Working with the Carmel Police Department it was determined there is no credible threat to our students.

Thank you to everyone who utilized the StopIt system to report concerns. To ensure additional precaution and comfort for our students, there will be an increased police presence at school tomorrow.

Our top priority remains to provide a safe learning environment for all students and staff.

Thank you for your continued support,
Dr. Tom Harmas

Stupid ******* copycat kids.

Just read an article about how the shooter's classmates said he was a loner and always looked depressed.

My money says they all thought he was weird. I bet a lot of them made fun of him. I bet some even bullied him. I would also bet that none of them reached out to ask what was wrong, or mentioned this to someone that could help. No, now they are all shocked that another mentally fragile teenager that they probably helped push over the edge brought a gun to school and sought vengeance.

Same story every time.

"he was a loner."

"he was acting weird."

"He looked depressed."

"something didn't seem right about that guy."

And nobody said or did anything.
Fair enough Coach, but are you telling my when you went to school there wasn't a "weird kid" that you either ignored, or (shhhhhh) even gave a bit of the **** to?
We all grew up with "weird kids" that were loner and who were picked on.
If those kids did anything, they maybe got in a fistfight with somebody. (We had a kid, Keith, he got in a fight with one of my best friends. Everyone thought it was a joke until Keith landed a solid shot on my friend Rob's jaw. Then Rob got angry and beat the **** out of Keith. But guess what. We respected the kid and nobody gave him any **** after that. Even if he lost the fight, at least he had stood up for himself.)

Our "weird kids" didn't shoot anybody. Ever.

I got this email last night from the school that my daughters go to:

Dear Carmel High School Families,

We are aware of the reported threat circulating today concerning a CHS student. Working with the Carmel Police Department it was determined there is no credible threat to our students.

Thank you to everyone who utilized the StopIt system to report concerns. To ensure additional precaution and comfort for our students, there will be an increased police presence at school tomorrow.

Our top priority remains to provide a safe learning environment for all students and staff.

Thank you for your continued support,
Dr. Tom Harmas

Stupid ******* copycat kids.
Few weeks ago at the school district my daughter goes to a kid was caught vaping pot in the bathroom. When they searched him he had a loaded gun in his backpack. He claimed someone gave it to him at a Halloween party and forgot it was in there, but he had no idea who gave it to him..... I'm not sure what ended up happening to the kid

18 years or so ago my youngest daughter was on the computer talking to a friend..this friend was telling her to stay home tomorrow because I'm going to shot the school up I'm tired of all these stupid little ******* and I dont want you to get caught in the crossfire. Luckly my daughter came right to us and we started asking the girl questions thru my daughter. The girl said she had a bag full of guns and was going in with a hit list but would really just fire on anyone she deemed "a *****". We talked to her for about an hour thru my daughter and really felt it was a problem not just a kid blowing off steam to a friend. So we called the police and printed out the full conversation for them. They did go to the girls house and found a book bag full of weapons and ammo. If people just open their eyes and ears many of these school shootings could have been prevented but too many people dont listen or simply dont wanna listen or think their child is too perfect to ever think of doing such a thing. I dont own a gun but I firmly think if you wanna own a gun you should be allowed to as long as you respect that right and listen. My daughter does own a handgun and has gone for hrs of training and use and care of the hand gun plus it slocked away in a safe and in a locked box in that safe.

Fair enough Coach, but are you telling my when you went to school there wasn't a "weird kid" that you either ignored, or (shhhhhh) even gave a bit of the **** to?
If those kids did anything, they maybe got in a fistfight with somebody. (We had a kid, Keith, he got in a fight with one of my best friends. Everyone thought it was a joke until Keith landed a solid shot on my friend Rob's jaw. Then Rob got angry and beat the **** out of Keith. But guess what. We respected the kid and nobody gave him any **** after that. Even if he lost the fight, at least he had stood up for himself.)

Like MTC mentioned earlier in this thread, social media has magnified things times a thousand. Rumors/gossip "back in the day" took a day or two to circulate throughout the school whereas now it takes minutes. Shaming/bullying was limited to those in the physical presence of the event happening. Now, a video will broadcast these things to an entire world. I'd hate to be a kid today...

The kid's parents are on the run.

CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Watch Live ā€” Prosecutors charge parents of Michigan school shooterā€¦​

Posted by Kane on December 3, 2021 12:10 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

UPDATE

The parents were scheduled to surrender at 2 p.m. Friday for a 4 p.m. court appearance, but they have not appeared, according to a source briefed on the case. The sheriffā€™s fugitive task force is now looking for them and a ā€œbe on the lookoutā€ has been issued. Itā€™s not clear if itā€™s a mistake or they are on the run, the source said.

Sheriff just said on Fox News at 3:36 pm, that a ā€˜manhunt is underway for the parents.ā€™

Damn they just bounced on their kid. Seems like a ****** up fam top to bottom. No wonder the kid was fubar

This is disgusting:

FFtV5bIXMAQ2WZL

I was the weird kid. No, nobody got shot back then Tibs, but times and people were different. We complain about liberals holding 18th century figures to modern standards while we expect kids to behave like we did 40 years ago. The world is a different place, the people living in it are different and why hardly matters as it changes nothing.

It's not anyone's fault they didn't say anything. Most people don't care to get involved. It was an observation of what happens damn near every time something like this happens. You can almost predict the quotes and why the kid went nuts.

In this case, it appears this kid's problems go a lot deeper than school. It's sad all the way around.

Last edited:
One of the reasons they were charging the parents is because the school reported to them that the kid had violent tendencies and dangerous mental health issues that should be addressed immediately. They told them that the kid needed a psychological evaluation and needed to be taken out of school until the issues are dealt with, but the parents refused to follow their recommendations and refused to address his mental health issues. In essence, they ignored a ticking time bomb after they'd been warned.

As a school person, I can attest that this happens from time to time. Schools cannot force a kid out of the building for mental illness and warning signs even if they are serious.....only for a violent and behavioral ACTION. All they can do before the point of a violent or disturbing act is to alert the parent and strongly recommend that they take action to address the issue. I have had to make that call to parents many, many times in my job. Most times the parent is receptive and takes the kid out of school to address the mental health issues before sending them back. But I have also had several instances when I've made the call and the parents don't give a ****. The kid is fine, they are too busy at work to address it, the school is overreacting, etc. They basically say, you deal with them in school, that's your job. I was always told by my bosses to document what I said to the parent and what their response was, in case something bad happens, I can show that I made the attempt. This seems like one of those cases.

One of the reasons they were charging the parents is because the school reported to them that the kid had violent tendencies and dangerous mental health issues that should be addressed immediately. They told them that the kid needed a psychological evaluation and needed to be taken out of school until the issues are dealt with, but the parents refused to follow their recommendations and refused to address his mental health issues. In essence, they ignored a ticking time bomb after they'd been warned.

As a school person, I can attest that this happens from time to time. Schools cannot force a kid out of the building for mental illness and warning signs even if they are serious.....only for a violent and behavioral ACTION. All they can do before the point of a violent or disturbing act is to alert the parent and strongly recommend that they take action to address the issue. I have had to make that call to parents many, many times in my job. Most times the parent is receptive and takes the kid out of school to address the mental health issues before sending them back. But I have also had several instances when I've made the call and the parents don't give a ****. The kid is fine, they are too busy at work to address it, the school is overreacting, etc. They basically say, you deal with them in school, that's your job. I was always told by my bosses to document what I said to the parent and what their response was, in case something bad happens, I can show that I made the attempt. This seems like one of those cases.
The crazy thing is kids can get suspended for wearing a hoodie or hat, but the school can not suspend for disturbing drawings / words

Reactions: MTC