• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Religion of Peace Educational Update, From a Muslim

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you may have read my stories about the young African American man my family helps out and mentors, who recently broke his leg. We've exposed him to our community of great friends and family and others are stepping up to be involved in the young man's life. One agreed to serve as a true "mentor" to him, my youngest son's last football coach. This young, fantastic man was on our HS 2007 State Champion Football team. He was, as a coach, inspirational to these young men. He and 5 other coaches would pull these boys together on weekends, every weekend, to go watch games, get food, etc. My youngest, who plays 2-3 sports every quarter of the year, said he was one of his best 2 coaches ever (since 2nd grade he's had over 100 coaches in football and basketball). I know the coach intimately - I worked with him that last year on the staff. He took our team to the youth state championship game that we played in Ravens Stadium.

I ran into him two Friday nights ago, after our team's big HS football win. We all go out to the same bar/restaurant after games - coaches, players, fans, family. He was there and came up and hugged me. Young T was with us on crutches. He heard his story and asked if he could take him under his wing. I said "come over Sunday, we'll grill, shoot hoops, and you can hang with him." He did and brought Coach K along with him. They spent the afternoon, but spent it involved with the kids, especially Young T.

I can't speak more highly of Coach.

He's a Muslim.

Tibs and Troggie and Elftard will tell you I'm Islamaphobic and a racist. Those of you who know me, know better. And what I believe is eloquently stated by this Muslim woman (video below) who fights for Muslim women's rights around the globe. There is a problem with the religion, and it does need to be fixed and we can respect peaceful Muslims while getting THEM to help reform the religion. Brilliant...but the Left won't have it....

Take the 4 1/2 minutes to watch.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fprageru%2Fvideos%2F1182232715152916%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I've always said that I don't hate on anybody that doesn't hate on me but the problem with Muslims is that you never know when a normal one wakes up one morning and decides it's his day to go jihadi.