• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Arizona Cardinals prediction thread:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If it isn't broke don't fix it, so the tiebreaker last week will be the tie breaker this week.

Steelers 23- Cards 17

Kenny ******* ⛏️ completion percentage for the game_______. 65 percent.

Good luck everyone!

Us....31
Them....17

63%

Steelers 27
Cards 6

65%

A representation of the kind of day the Cards will have, courtesy of James Harrison.

james-harrison-1.gif

Last edited:
Steelers 27
Cards 6

65%

A representation of the day the Cards will have, courtesy of James Harrison.

james-harrison-1.gif
when he signed with the Pats and did that video with Tom Brady, I burned 2 of his jerseys. with time passing I am starting to think I should not have.

I did keep the jersey he signed at training camp.

Not sure where all the predictions are coming in for us to score in the 30s; AZ may only be the 26th ranked D, but Cinci is the 31st, and we only managed to put up 16 points on them! Sure, we moved the ball masterly, compared to with Canada at OC (1st time we had 400 yards of offense since Canada was hired!) but we still only managed to put up 16 points on the 2nd to last place D.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/teamstat.html?group=d&cat=t

I could see optimism creating a belief of forecasts in the mid 20's, but the high 30's? Could be getting a little optimistic there.

On offense we are the fourth lowest scoring in the league, with 16.5 PPG. AZ is a few notches better with 17.2 PPG but they have their starting QB back in Murray who may not be worth his new contract but is surely better than their other QBs, so there is that.

23 Steelers
17 AZ

QB% 66

Steelers 31
Arizona 13
We broke 400 yards last week, this week we break thru to the 30 point club.
Rythem and flow on offense… Let’s keep this going.

If it isn't broke don't fix it, so the tiebreaker last week will be the tie breaker this week.

Steelers 23- Cards 17

Kenny ******* ⛏️ completion percentage for the game_______. 65 percent.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for putting this on !!!

Salute the nation

It appears the Cards’ defense isn’t real good so I’ll go out on a limb and predict the Stillers to score more than 20.

Stillers 21
Cards 16
KP% 70

This is the type of opponent that the Steelers have come out flat against and if they were on the road I'd be more concerned.
Cards OL and DL are bad, receivers not much taller than Murray and a coaching philosophy seemingly wanting him to stay in the pocket more and more.

Stillers 27
Phx Cardinals 13

KFP 71.25%

You are all wrong.
Cardinals 16
Steelers 20

KP 62%