• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
So going to prep some round roast and get it ready to make some beef jerky on the smoker tomorrow. Ol girl made some chilli and ready for some Steelers football.

Let us see what a week off can do for the Black n Gold. 😁

I’m here just checked in to my Houston Steeler Bar.
Wouldn’t you know it there are five count ‘em five complete ******* fantasy football guys in my area and you talk about ******* geeks. Jeez these geeks are annoying.
I hope they’re not here when the Steelers game starts or I might start throwing ****.

steamed jumbo shrimp, deep fryed frog legs and fryed green tomatoes. trying to get the bad juju off our offense. lol

Pass protection issues in full force on the first drive. I see they really cleaned things up over the bye.

I just don't understand winning the toss and opting to receive. No one does that anymore and especially not with an O like we run.

Very promising start. Kenny gets hammered twice, Harvin with a shank, run defense getting gashed.

Wow, certainly used that bye to upgrade.

I just don't understand winning the toss and opting to receive. No one does that anymore and especially not with an O like we run.
It delays the Rams from scoring for about 3 minutes.